NEW YORK, May 17, 2018 /PRNewswire-iReach/
COBRA administration companies like Clarity Benefit Solutions, offers five client retention strategies.
In today's competitive business climate, retaining clients should be top of mind for brokers who wish to grow a successful business. Here are five client retention strategies to attract and retain clients, thus maintaining a sustainable business.
- Craft a mission statement. It's time for brokers to build a brand with a concise mission statement to attract potential clients that contains the company's core purpose, goals, and values. Adhering to that statement will establish a connection, earn new clients' trust, and solidify relationships with current clients.
- Build some excitement. Brand building continues with exhibiting enthusiasm for the industry and all aspects of the client's business. Be aware of emerging trends and industry news—and share it immediately. Educating clients should be a top priority to retain clients.
- Be social media-savvy. Forward-thinking brokers realize that social media is a powerful tool to maintain client retention. Establish a strong social media presence that delivers timely, targeted educational information to clients. Posts, blogs, webinars, videos, and articles are all effective means to keep clients up-to-date on industry matters. Be sure they are informative and engaging.
- Maintain that connection. Although the internet is key to maintaining client retention, do not forget the power of face-to-face contact. Drop in on clients. Remember their spouse's name and the names of their children, as well as their hobbies. But don't fret if those things are forgotten; in that case, a general "How's the family" should suffice. Rotate business lunches, phone calls, personal notes, and emails. Set up reminders so these tasks are completed on a regular basis. Clients should believe they are a broker's top priority.
- Remember that practice makes (almost) perfect. It is important that brokers take their client's concerns seriously, and work to rectify any issues. Addressing any complaints right away shows the client they important, and goes a long way in client retention. This may also result in some word-of-mouth recommendations to their colleagues—a win-win!
About Clarity Benefit Solutions: Clarity Benefit Solutions COBRA administration, provides technology that makes the health insurance plan selection process fast, easy, and straightforward. For over two decades, we have provided clients with industry-leading technology, compliance, and exceptional customer service. Our offering is designed to save time and lower the costs of managing benefits while also promoting employee self-service and automated ACA compliance.
Media Contact: Calvin Clark, Clarity Benefit Solutions, 7324288282, firstname.lastname@example.org
News distributed by PR Newswire iReach: https://ireach.prnewswire.com
SOURCE Clarity Benefit Solutions