Mount Laurel, NJ (PRWEB) April 11, 2017 -- Contemporary Staffing Solutions is thrilled to announce the launch of an entirely redesigned website. The launch of this website comes with an effort to create an outstanding user experience for job seekers, hiring managers, CSS employees and those searching for the best Managed Service Programs in the VMS space. “As a national staffing company, we realize how critical it is to truly have an "8th" office that is an effective gateway to all of our specialized recruiting teams.” Says Sharon Pearson Tsao, CAO & EVP Sales, Marketing & Accounting, Contemporary Staffing.
Marybel DiScala, Digital Marketing Leader, identifies a few features that are found on this new site:
- Simplified job search that matches studies showing how job seekers prefer to conduct their search – resulting in higher application rates and a significant increase in the competitive pool of qualified candidates available to our clients.
- Mobile Responsiveness/Simple website navigation and ability for the user to find what they are searching in seconds.
- Ease of instant communication with live chat feature.
- Blog topics that will truly help recent graduates / students & the more experienced job seeker looking for positions in Accounting & Finance, Sales, Call Center & Office, Human Resources, Salesforce and Information Technology.
- Resources including weekly hiring and job search tips from professionals in the industry, business insights and FAQ’s.
In order for the best experience, we encourage you to keep your browser of choice at the most recent version. Advanced security features protect both of us!
“Aside from these features, this new website allows for the user to have a seamless experience while understanding how CSS builds relationships, connects job seekers to their ideal opportunity, and finds individuals for hiring managers who are looking for top talent in our expert niches: Accounting & Finance, Mortgage, Call Center & Office, Human Resources, Sales & Marketing, Salesforce, & Information Technology.” Says Jill Stewart, Quality Assurance for all clients and candidates at Contemporary Staffing.
If you are interested in learning more, visit our new site at http://www.Contemporarystaffing.com
Sharon Tsao, Contemporary Staffing Solutions, Inc., http://www.Contemporarystaffing.com, +1 856-222-0020, [email protected]