Franklin, TN (PRWEB) August 21, 2015 -- CoreCommerce Rolls Out Latest Enhancements to Help Protect Merchants from Fraudulent Transactions, Remind Shoppers of Abandoned Carts and Make Searches Easier and Faster
CoreCommerce, creator of the popular e-commerce software of the same name, announced today the latest enhancements to its solution, including more flexible search capability, updated Stripe integration and more weapons to fight against fraud.
“We look to our merchants when we make enhancements to CoreCommerce—we address their needs,” said Matt DeLong, founder and CEO, CoreCommerce. “We want to help merchants perfect their e-commerce presence for their customers’ ease of use, as well as their own profitability, always with the goal of providing the most comprehensive online selling platform.”
Major enhancements CoreCommerce is introducing in Q3 include:
- Custom product lists: Custom product lists now make it easier to filter search results, making it easier and faster for the customer to search and find the most relevant product matches.
- Fighting fraud: CoreCommerce now features Signifyd integration. When the merchant views an order, it now displays a “Fraud Score” to help merchants spot and fight fraudulent orders before they’re shipped.
- Cart abandonment reminders: If a shopper abandons a cart and is logged in with a valid email address, that shopper can now automatically be sent a reminder. CoreCommerce has automated the process to send a reminder email after a set number of days. It’s also easier to spot abandoned carts at a glance as browser icons now appear, improving the visibility for the merchant.
- Enhanced Google Sitemap functionality: Google Sitemap now automatically includes all blog pages created by a merchant. This allows the auto-generated Google Sitemap to index non-product/content related pages.
- Enhanced Stripe integration: Now, CoreCommerce’s Stripe integration supports AVS (address verification service). Yet another way to combat fraud, this Stripe enhancement means the transaction goes through an extra security step to check the address tied to the credit card. If the two addresses match, it’s less likely to be a fraudulent transaction.
CoreCommerce’s solutions offer power, control and flexibility to meet the needs of SMBs around the world. For the full selection of options and pricing information, visit https://www.corecommerce.com/price-plans.
CoreCommerce is the leading hosted e-commerce shopping cart solution for entrepreneurs and growing businesses. Founded in 2001, CoreCommerce provides easy-to-use, feature-rich solutions you need to create an engaging online store, including integration with over 100 partners that offer a variety of payment gateways, shipping and fulfillment, e-mail marketing and social media services. Respected for its Legendary Support™, CoreCommerce has a knowledgeable, friendly customer service team that is devoted to helping you craft a dynamic online store. CoreCommerce received two 2013 American Business Awards’ Bronze Stevie® Awards.
Matt DeLong, CoreCommerce, https://www.corecommerce.com, +1 (615) 790-0823, [email protected]