BOSTON, Nov. 8, 2017 /PRNewswire-iReach/
Today, Capital Advisors Group, Inc. announced that it has developed two distinct versions of its web-based counterparty risk tool to better meet the needs of treasury teams. CounterpartyIQ® I offers counterparty credit analysis and monitoring, while CounterpartyIQ® II offers all the features of CounterpartyIQ® I plus robust counterparty exposure aggregation and attribution.
Innovatively designed for corporate treasury teams, CounterpartyIQ® I and II are easy-to-use, web-based counterparty risk tools capable of helping treasury teams understand and actively manage their organizations' counterparty risk in money market fund holdings, deposit accounts, lines of credit, separately managed accounts, foreign exchange contracts, vendor accounts, customer accounts, and more.
Capital Advisors Group CEO & Founder Benjamin Campbell said, "Every treasury team faces unique challenges when it comes to counterparty risk management. Some mention knowledge gaps around credit analysis, while others cite internal resources or a lack of easy-to-use analytical and aggregation tools. CounterpartyIQ® I or II can help treasury teams overcome these challenges and pick the tool that best fits their team's needs."
CounterpartyIQ® I - Credit Analysis & Monitoring
CounterpartyIQ® I provides treasury teams access to Capital Advisors Group's independent credit research to help them understand, analyze, compare and contrast, and track individual counterparty exposures:
- View key financial, operational and qualitative variables on counterparties, plus credit assessments using Capital Advisors Group's proprietary credit model
- Utilize a unique scoring system to allow standardized risk measurement, watch-list construction, peer group comparison, benchmarking, tolerance setting and customized alerts
CounterpartyIQ® II - Exposure Aggregation & Attribution
CounterpartyIQ® II gives treasury teams the ability to capture, analyze, and manage counterparty exposures:
- Aggregate counterparty exposure data across all areas of an enterprise to capture the "who, what, and where" of counterparty risk
- Apply counterparty exposure and duration data to generate credit scores, enhanced with risk attributions and peer group data, on an organization's aggregated portfolio of counterparties using CounterpartyIQ® I tools
- Utilize a variety of risk metrics to make actionable, defensible decisions to appropriately manage counterparty risk
For more information on CounterpartyIQ® I and II, please visit: https://www.capitaladvisors.com/solutions/credit-risk-management/counterpartyiq-risk-management/
About Capital Advisors Group
Capital Advisors Group, Inc. is an independent SEC-registered investment advisor specializing in institutional cash investments, risk management, and debt finance consulting. Our clients range from venture capital-funded startups and emerging growth companies to Fortune 100 companies.
Media Contact: Shane Fierman, Capital Advisors Group, Inc., 617-630-8100, firstname.lastname@example.org
News distributed by PR Newswire iReach: https://ireach.prnewswire.com
SOURCE Capital Advisors Group, Inc