Hunt Valley, MD (PRWEB) June 30, 2014 -- Crawford Advisors, a full-service benefits consulting and brokerage firm, is pleased to announce its expanded PPACA compliance and benefits administration newsletter for employers with more than 150 participating employees. The monthly newsletter is designed for HR professionals and C-suite executives who need to keep abreast of ongoing compliance and benefit changes from "pay or play” penalties to reference-based pricing plans. The enhanced monthly newsletter now features:
• Concise article summaries in an easy-read format
• Original articles from Crawford attorneys and benefits administration experts
• Links to other industry-leading articles by prominent authors and organizations (five essential articles and blogs per month)
• Notification of changes in PPACA regulations
• Links to blog posts on important court rulings applicable to compliance and administration
• Notification of monthly webinars on topics of interest
• Links to additional benefits administration resources (LinkedIn groups, industry blogs, news)
To subscribe to the newsletter, click here.
Crawford Advisors has invested heavily in technology, resources and industry specialists, allowing them to produce this high-quality, monthly digital publication. The veteran members of the Crawford Advisors team are renowned for their comprehensive understanding of PPACA and its changing implications for employers. They apply the latest in tools, technology and services to ensure optimum coverages while controlling costs.
Newsletter is available for all HR professionals and C-suite executives, but not brokers, agents, or TPAs.
Crawford Advisors, LLC helps organizations design, implement and administer health, life, disability and voluntary benefit programs. The result is a benefits program that is cost-effective and maximizes employee value while meeting the needs of the bottom line. Crawford's expert team guides companies in the areas of strategic design, financial analysis, administration and employee health improvement to help deliver the best value for what has become one of the largest expenses for most organizations. Crawford Advisors is one of the nation's largest and best-equipped full-service benefits consulting and brokerage firms. Crawford's expert team provides sophisticated solutions and comprehensive services to furnish the best value for companies’ health and welfare benefits. Call 800-451-8519 for a complimentary executive consultation.
Reagan Crawford, Crawford Advisors, LLC, http://www.crawfordadvisors.com/, +1 (410) 771-8616, [email protected]