MELVILLE, N.Y., Oct. 5, 2017 /PRNewswire-iReach/
Custom exhibit displays company, Gilbert, shares five tips for creating a more successful exhibit.
1. Use an exhibit design that creates a positive first impression. It takes less than a second to create a first impression and less than three seconds to find a focal point in your exhibit that reinforces that impression. A positive first impression is crucial to success. To ensure that individuals view your exhibit favorably, spend time creating a design that impresses. Research suggests that design is the factor individuals use most to develop an impression. A professional and impressive design will attract a crowd and make sure your exhibit stands out from the rest.
2. Build trust and social engagement through giveaways. The more visitors you have at your exhibit at a single point in time, the more popular and credible you appear. To attract a crowd and build trust, consider extending your reach. By providing visitors with giveaways that promote your brand, you can reach individuals who have yet to visit your exhibit. This type of brand promotion will make individuals more likely to stop and explore your exhibit when they see it.
3. Provide interaction to create a lasting memory. One way to attract a crowd is to create a booth that is fun and interactive. Give visitors an engaging activity to perform and make sure that activity is visible. This will catch the eye of others at the show and draw them to your exhibit. Increase the length of time visitors remain at your exhibit by engaging onlookers with your best sales people.
4. Set up meetings before the show starts. One way to boost your ROI is to schedule meetings with attendees about a month before the show starts. Explain to them that you are interested in what they do and would like to connect. Start with those individuals who visited the event in the past. Be sure to confirm the meeting again before the event.
5. Develop strategic partnerships. Another way to give your ROI a significant boost is to connect with other companies and exchange leads. Focus on organizations providing complementary products and services to your target audience. This will increase the number of sales opportunities available to you.
About Gilbert: Gilbert exhibit marketing is world-renowned. Gilbert is a custom trade show exhibits, environments and events firm with over thirty years of experience and three units: Exhibition, Architectural and Live. Gilbert's team of expert craftsmen and designers have decades of experience creating exhibits and architectural spaces that optimize traffic flow and capture attention in a variety of markets. Gilbert Live handles every aspect of planning and producing promotional and corporate events.
Media Contact: Steve Ballen, Gilbert, 631.577.1100, email@example.com
News distributed by PR Newswire iReach: https://ireach.prnewswire.com