MATTITUCK, N.Y., Jan. 25, 2018 /PRNewswire-iReach/
Custom playing cards supplier, Kardwell International, shares six terrific wedding gift and favor ideas, perfect for the loved ones who will celebrate your special day with you.
- Custom playing cards. Playing cards are one of the most popular wedding favors because they appeal to a wide range of people, are practical, and can be enjoyed for years. Custom playing cards can be personalized with the design or message that best reflects your wedding theme. Cards come with 16 color choices and 23 imprint color choices making it easy to match these favors to your wedding colors. Every deck is made in the U.S.A. using the highest quality paper stock to ensure elegance and sophistication.
- Personalized photo card decks. Personalized photo card decks are perfect for couples who want to take personalization to new heights or share their favorite photos with guests. Card decks are digitally printed on the highest quality card stock using one to four colors of your choosing and a CMYK process ensures each image faithfully represents your photo, design, or message.
- Custom wedding glasses. Any beverage glass can be customized and used at weddings as favors. Guests will use their glasses at home, so gifting them as favors is a terrific investment. Select the type of glass (or glasses) that best suit your attendees' personalities and preferences. For example, growlers appeal to younger guests or those who appreciate craft beer. Wine decanters are preferred by wine enthusiasts. Pint glasses are enjoyed by beer connoisseurs. For a glass that will appeal to all, couples can gift customized thank you glasses. All glassware can be customized to match your event theme and colors and imprints will last for years, even if glasses are used all the time.
- Personalized wedding glasses. Further personalized wedding glasses are also popular, and they can be given as gifts to the couple as well. Guests will appreciate a favor they can use at home and couples will be grateful to receive toasting glasses they can use at their wedding and then cherish for years to come. Personalized wedding glasses are available in an array of styles. Glass, acrylic, and plastic options are available. The most popular glasses include custom champagne glasses, wine glasses, shot glasses, hurricane glasses, pint glasses, and margarita glasses. Couples and guests can choose between 35 wedding glass designs or create their own. Glasses are either fired in a 1,200-degree kiln or put through a precision-molded acrylic and DPI-dense imprinting process to ensure imprints last a long time.
- Personalized bud vases. Guests and couples can gift personalized bud vases. Their appeal also extends to wedding professionals who use them as table center pieces. Each vase can be filled with stunning flower arrangements and because the glasses are crystal clear, every part of the flower will be seen and enjoyed. Personalize each vase with your wedding date and monogram. A variety of sizes and styles are available to accommodate your design preferences and floral arrangements.
- Personalized wedding bells. Bells are frequently used at celebrations and sporting events to show support. Ringing a bell at an event is akin to saying "cheers," "we're here with you," or "yes!" Essentially, bells are a fun way to liven up a wedding. When used at weddings, bells are typically called kissing bells and are rung to encourage the couple to kiss, which is like clinking your glass with a knife, but more fun and less dangerous. Kissing bells are available in a variety of colors and couples can select from 35 designs or choose their own to feature on each bell.
About Kardwell International:
Kardwell playing card company has been offering playing cards, gaming supplies, entertainment products, and promotional items since 1976. For over three decades, we have provided our customers with a wide array of high quality, customizable products and excellent customer service with our knowledgeable sales representatives.
Media Contact: Fred Sommer, Kardwell International, 631-298-0005, email@example.com
News distributed by PR Newswire iReach: https://ireach.prnewswire.com
SOURCE Kardwell International