MATTITUCK, N.Y., Feb. 20, 2018 /PRNewswire-iReach/
Kardwell International, casino supply company, uses their years of expertise to help casinos refresh their custom poker chips with fresh, trendy designs.
Custom poker chips complete the poker experience. They also enhance your brand and professional appearance. If you're looking for new ways to customize your chips—whether they be custom clay poker chips, custom ceramic poker chips, or custom plastic poker chips— here are a few suggestions:
- Use a full color design. Bright, full color poker chips enliven any game. They're also hard to miss, so many players will notice them, and register the added touch. Full color designs can be imprinted on various sizes ceramic chips including 39mm, 44mm, and 47mm.
- Set a new trend with unusually shaped poker chips. Octagonal ceramic poker chips are eye-catching and different, so players will be captivated by them. You can still feature your design, logo, or message using several colors, and multiple sizes are easy to find.
- Tell your story with a symbol or image. Customize poker chips with an image or symbol that reflects your business's story. Staff can use the chips as a conversation starter to share your story in an interesting way, and can get players talking about your businesses.
- Add trivia questions. Poker chips can be imprinted with custom messages on both sides. Consider expanding the popularity of trivia to your poker table. Feature a question on one side and the answer on the other. Players may end up taking a few poker chips home as souvenirs, which means they'll be seen by others, so you'll enjoy additional word of mouth advertising.
- Feature interesting facts. If the idea of trivia on poker chips appeals to you, but you still want to feature your logo, imprint one side of the chip with your logo and the other with an interesting fact. The fact could be about the city in which you're located—this would appeal to tourists and locals, or it could be about your business. Either way, players will love these chips for their originality and fresh design.
About Kardwell International
Kardwell casino supplies company has been offering playing cards, gaming supplies, entertainment products, and promotional items since 1976. For over three decades, we have provided our customers with a wide array of high quality, customizable products and excellent customer service with our knowledgeable sales representatives.
Media Contact: Fred Sommer, Kardwell International, 631-298-0005, firstname.lastname@example.org
News distributed by PR Newswire iReach: https://ireach.prnewswire.com
SOURCE Kardwell International