MELVILLE, N.Y., Feb. 8, 2018 /PRNewswire-iReach/
Custom trade show booth design firm, Gilbert, shares tips to help vendors grow their email list at each trade show they attend.
Trade shows are a great opportunity to build your email list. Trade show booth design firm, Gilbert, helps companies get more out their trade shows by sharing five email list building strategies:
- Display your company's e-newsletter and encourage attendees to signup for it. Bring brochures and handouts, including a paper copy of your e-newsletter, and point out how useful the information is by referencing it when booth visitors ask questions. This will help persuade them to provide their email address as they'll be able to receive additional e-newsletters that are delivered directly to their inbox.
- Give away prizes. Attract visitors with a prize raffle and require participants to sign up by providing their email address. You can then notify the winner by email and share additional relevant details with everyone else.
- Provide copies of electronic presentations given at your booth using email. Short sales presentations, slideshares, and other demos can be shared with attendees via email. The best way to acquire emails using this method is to make sure your content is valuable. White papers, video case studies, product demos, and spec sheets are usually in demand because they provide the information prospects need to pursue further business opportunities with you.
- Ask for the email while making a sale. Technology has made it possible to sell products and services on-demand. When making a sell at a trade show, ask buyers for their email. You can increase the likelihood that they provide it by offering a discount on what they are buying or letting them know they'll receive information about future deals through email.
- Give away samples. A vibrant display of desirable samples always attracts a crowd at trade shows. If you plan to give away free samples, make sure to get something in return. An email is easy to grab and can be used to generate sales later.
Gilbert interactive trade show booth company is a custom trade show exhibits, environments, and events firm with over thirty years of experience and three units: Exhibition, Architectural and Live. Gilbert's team of expert craftsmen and designers have decades of experience creating exhibits, live events and architectural spaces that optimize traffic flow and capture attention in a variety of markets.
Media Contact: Desiree Olivera, Gilbert, 631.577.1100, firstname.lastname@example.org
News distributed by PR Newswire iReach: https://ireach.prnewswire.com