Lawrence, KS (PRWEB) May 07, 2015 -- eDepoze, LLC announced today that it has added Jilio-Ryan Court Reporters as a reseller partner for its cloud-based litigation software platform, bringing new efficiencies for Jilio-Ryan’s clients when they use eDepoze during depositions and other traditionally paper-intensive litigation events.
Jilio-Ryan will offer access to the eDepoze platform, which features eDepoze’s industry-leading deposition software and its Witness Prep 2.0TM product. The eDepoze system includes individual user accounts on a secure, cloud-based database; a web-based portal for account and document management; and user interfaces through a web app and iPad app.
"We are pleased to announce the addition of Jilio-Ryan Court Reporters to the eDepoze reseller program," said Shawn Kennedy CEO of eDepoze. Jilio-Ryan has a great reputation and eDepoze fits nicely with their existing services."
With eDepoze’s deposition software, users securely upload potential exhibits to their account in advance of depositions, avoiding the hassle associated with printing and transporting paper exhibits, and even traveling to some depositions.
At the deposition, the software enables full control over the process, allowing users to securely share exhibits as they are marked and introduced, organize all exhibits, annotate and retain personal copies of all depositions materials. The litigation team can collaborate during the deposition by using the software to communicate with other team members, share comments and annotations on exhibits, and even add new documents on the fly.
Because eDepoze works remotely the same way it works locally, it allows clients and attorneys to collaborate by participating together in depositions without having to incur significant travel costs. The deposition leader can increase the level of collaboration when discussing an exhibit with the witness by choosing to share a synced view of the document with the witness and other participants. And because eDepoze supports multiparty depositions, multiple case teams can securely collaborate with each other in a single deposition session.
After the deposition, every member of the team has immediate access to the official, stamped exhibits. This allows case teams to share and collaborate on newly marked and newly produced exhibits, even when the team has to cover multiple depositions happening in multiple areas during a compressed time frame.
eDepoze’s Witness Prep 2.0 software similarly enables attorneys to collaborate on witness preparation sessions using electronic documents. The software allows attorneys to share documents and conduct witness interviews in person or remotely, eliminating the time consuming and costly process of printing boxfuls of documents to review and traveling to numerous face-to-face witness prep sessions.
"Being a service-based company, streamlining any process for our clients is always on our mind,” said Paul Lusk of Jilio-Ryan. “With eDepoze we have found just that for exhibits."
The software is easy to use and provides a number of features and benefits for law firm users:
• Cost savings: Save hundreds or thousands of dollars by not having to print, copy or ship exhibits, plus save even more on travel costs when using the software remotely.
• Enhanced collaboration: Attorneys and their case team have shared access to collections of electronic documents they plan to use for upcoming depositions and witness prep sessions. Because eDepoze is integrated with Relativity®, documents may be imported directly for use as potential exhibits.
• Paperless deposition exhibits: Mark documents with custom exhibit stamps and instantly share them with all deposition participants using a desktop, laptop or iPad.
• Intuitive process: Electronic exhibits mimic the paper deposition exhibit experience, including securing confidentiality of potential exhibits beforehand, marking and sharing individual exhibits on the fly, and enabling participants to annotate and save personal copies.
• Instant access: Walk away with immediate access to the official, stamped deposition exhibits, plus any personal annotated versions.
• Efficient witness preparation: Upload electronic copies of relevant documents for witness prep sessions, provide secure access for witnesses and the entire litigation team to review documents in advance, and conduct a live witness prep session by sharing individual documents with participants as the session proceeds.
• Remote participation: Individual users can attend a deposition or witness prep session remotely, or even take an overseas deposition from their office.
• Streaming text: Enables local and remote deposition participants to review exhibits and watch the real-time text feed from the court reporter, all in a single platform.
• Presentation mode: The session leader can share a synced view of a document with the witness and other participants with the touch of a button.
To learn more about eDepoze, or to schedule a demonstration, contact info(at)edepoze(dot)com.
About Jilio-Ryan Court Reporters:
Jilio-Ryan Court Reporters integrates industry-leading expertise and innovative technology to make sure our clients are provided with every advantage possible. We have secure online services that allow attorneys, legal support staff and claims handlers an easy way of downloading deposition transcripts, exhibits and powerful navigation tools for transcript review. The strength of our client relationship is the key to our growth and success. We pride ourselves on the level of service that is second to none in the industry and has made us, truly, court reporting's premier concierge company.
eDepoze, LLC is a litigation software company whose flagship product, eDepoze, is a collaborative, cloud-based software platform that brings new efficiencies to the disordered and paper-intensive phase of litigation following e-discovery. eDepoze’s industry-leading deposition software combines a secure database with an iPad or web-based app interface to deliver the convenience, efficiency and cost-effectiveness of a paperless deposition while mirroring the familiar paper deposition process. eDepoze’s Witness Prep 2.0TM software brings the same benefits to the process of preparing witnesses to testify at deposition, arbitration or trial. eDepoze, LLC is headquartered in Lawrence, Kansas. For more information, visit eDepoze.com.
For eDepoze, LLC:
Thadd Hale, eDepoze, http://www.eDepoze.com, +1 (866) 446-5029, [email protected]