London, UK (PRWEB UK) 22 February 2015 -- The recent hit on the budgets of oil companies, with some budgets reducing to half, means E&P needs to operate with much greater efficiency.
Enhanced knowledge of the region, a strong understanding of the regional developments, and dialogue with the main companies to obtain key advice, is essential to minimising unnecessary costs to achieve a higher rate of commercially successful drilling.
Forging alliances with key local players can often be the key to establish the right foundations and continued success in new oil and gas frontiers.
The worldwide inaugural Arabian Sea Region Oil & Gas 2015 Summit, organised by IRN on 26th-27th May in Muscat, Oman, will bring together key local players from Oman, Yemen, Pakistan, Somalia, India, Sri Lanka and Iran to share their experience of operating in the region with the international delegation.
The distinguished panel of Speakers consisting of Government Officials and Senior Executives from oil companies will include:
• Farah Abdi Hassan, General Director, Ministry of Petroleum, Somalia
• Abdulkadir Abiikar Hussein, Head of Exploration, Ministry of Petroleum, Somalia
• Alireza Bashari, President, Iranian Society of Petroleum Geology
• Kong Lingzheng, Deputy Country Manager, BGP (Pakistan) International
• Pedro Hernandez Sanmamed, Country Manager Oman, Union Fenosa Gas
• Mehran Inayat Mirza, CEO, Premier Oil Holdings
• Saeed Khan Jadoon, Executive Director, Oil & Gas Development Pakistan
• Sundeep Bhandari, Vice Chairman and Director, Oilex Ltd Oil and Gas E&P
• Y. Sahai, Director Communication & Marketing, Petroleum Federation of India
• G.A.S.P. Gunawardana, Deputy General Manager, Ceylon Petroleum Corporation
• Ibrahim Alkadhi, Head of Petroleum Operations, Yemen Oil & Gas Corporation
More information about the Summit can be found on http://www.arabianseasummit.com and about the organisers, IRN, at http://www.irn-international.com. IRN offers daily updates about the project in their Linkedin Group - The Oil & Gas Network and their Twitter account - @IRN_OilandGas.
Xenia Sapanidi, International Research Networks Ltd., http://www.irn-international.com, +44 2071111615, [email protected]
SOURCE International Research Networks Ltd.