SAN FRANCISCO, Feb. 14, 2018 /PRNewswire-iReach/
Available Now on Google Play
Fingerprint, a leading global provider of kids' digital learning and play content, today announced the launch of Kidomi, one app that brings together the world's best kid's learning entertainment content – all in one place. For children with boundless imagination and ever-changing interests, Kidomi features hundreds of puzzles to solve, adventures to read, inventions to build, creations to make and games to play from the top global content creators that kids know and love including Toca Boca, Crayola, Sago Sago, Highlights for Children and more; and new activities will be added every day. Kidomi is available now in the Google Play Store for streaming on all Android devices with iOS and web versions to follow.
According to The Common Sense Census: Media Use By Kids Age Zero to Eight , nearly half of kids in the U.S. have their own mobile device before their 8th birthday (42 percent) and 95 percent of them have access to a smart device in their homes. As a result, the demand for high- quality kid-friendly content has never been greater; and so are the options in the app store.
"Apps stores have thousands of kids' products to choose from and parents can find the search for good content overwhelming, so our aim with Kidomi is to find the very best premium play experiences from every corner of the world and serve them up in one place," said Nancy MacIntyre, Co-Founder and CEO, Fingerprint. ""We also recognize that kids' interests are constantly evolving and Kidomi will change right along with them by delivering new activities each week and an ever-growing variety of content that will keep them coming back for years to come."
Offering thousands of hours of meaningful play, Kidomi features:
- Deep experiences with the characters and game types kids love through multi-level games, interactive e-books, creativity projects and more, creating thousands of hours of activities for kids.
- A wide variety of activities so kids can do the things they love from playing games, solving puzzles, reading books and making inventions to drawing, creating stories and more.
- A dynamic environment that serves up new content daily and an ever-growing breadth of experiences that will keep kids engaged and excited to come back for more every day.
- Experiences selected by educational experts and mapped to Common Core Curriculum standards in language arts, math reading and more - but kids will just think it's entertaining and fun.
- Safe environment including parental controls that allow them to monitor their children's overall experience by seeing what they are playing, setting time and content limitations, and more. Kidomi is ad-free and there are no in-app purchases.
Kidomi is available now in the Google Play Store and features a 7-day free trial. A subscription to Kidomi unlocks hundreds of activities and thousands of hours of game play for $7.99 per month or an annual fee of $59.99 for 12-months. For more information, visit the Kidomi website.
About Fingerprint, Inc.
Fingerprint is a leading global provider of digital content for kids and families. The San Francisco- based mobile technology company creates custom kids' learning platforms and curates content for customers around the world. Industry leaders in technology, edutainment, broadcast and more license Fingerprint's technology platform and use their content solutions to serve up customized branded mobile networks that help them better connect with mobile families in a kid-safe and meaningful way. Fingerprint is funded by leading media and technology investors including Corus Entertainment, DreamWorks Animation, Reed Elsevier Ventures, Trinity Capital Investment and GSV. For more information, visit fingerprintplay.com , Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram.
Assets for this announcement can be downloaded here ( Press Kit)
To view this video on YouTube, please visit: https://youtu.be/C3f5ACTO6Wg
Media Contact: Michelle Schroder, Zebra Partners, 310.402.9333, firstname.lastname@example.org
News distributed by PR Newswire iReach: https://ireach.prnewswire.com