San Mateo, CA (PRWEB) January 21, 2015 -- Five first responders received an ideal gift to start the New Year from California Casualty. Each won an Ultimate 5.11 Tactical Range Kit with invaluable tools that can be used both on and off the job. Valued at over $500 each kit has:
• Laser engraved RFA assisted opening tanto folding knife
• ATAC R3MC lithium-ion LED multi-color rechargeable flashlight
• Burner half frame mirrored sunglasses and compression case
• Embroidered premium scope flex cap and RECON ABR moisture wicking T-shirt
• Deluxe embroidered heavy duty range ready bag
• 5.11 limited edition 2014 embroidered hat and laser engraved tactical folding knife
Chosen from almost 10,000 national entries, the winners include police officers from Indiana, Rhode Island, Oklahoma and California, and a firefighter from New Jersey.
California Casualty protects American heroes like firefighters, law enforcement officers and EMTs – the backbone of our communities. “We want to say thank you for the response and protection they provide each and every day,” said California Casualty Vice President Mike McCormick.
California Casualty continues to thank public safety professionals with other chances to win in 2015 with:
• The Work Hard/Play Hard contest – where one lucky winner will receive his or her choice of a special edition Harley-Davidson® FLHP Road King or $25,000, http://go.calcas.com/Harley
• Nominate A Hero – honoring everyday heroes each month with a $250 gift card, http://nominatemyhero.com
Headquartered in San Mateo, CA, with Service Centers in Arizona, Colorado and Kansas, California Casualty provides auto and home insurance to law enforcement officers, firefighters, educators and nurses across the country. Celebrating 100 years of service, California Casualty has been led by four generations of the Brown family. To learn more about California Casualty, or to request an auto insurance quote, please visit http://www.calcas.com or call 1.800.800.9410.
Mark Goldberg, California Casualty, http://www.calcas.com, +1 719.532.8436, [email protected]
SOURCE California Casualty