NEW YORK, Feb. 13, 2018 /PRNewswire-iReach/
Blogging is essential content marketing. Leading Internet marketing company, fishbat, explains five reasons why starting and maintaining a blog is so important for security tape companies:
- Blogging builds a company following. Blog posts can reach millions of people on the Internet. Using blog content to connect people to your business is a sure-fire way to grow a broader audience for your products and services.
- Blogging builds a company's authority. Turn your security tape company into a thought leader. Developing an expert presence on the web enhances your company image and nudges you ahead of the competition. People prefer to do business with experts, so let them know you're an expert by publishing professional content others will value and use.
- Blog content "warms" cold call buyers. Expect serious buyers to evaluate your business using what they see on your company website. Blog content provides a means for your company to give prospects informational and conversational content of worth. Prospects who read this material will feel they've already started building a connection with your business. As a result, they're no longer "cold" when they begin talks with your sales team. Instead, they're "warm" leads who have evaluated your company and found it favorable.
- Blog content converts leads. Though 80% of blog content should be informational, 20% can be promotional. An excellently written blog post with a terrific call-to-action can generate sales on the spot. Company profits will grow, and sales reps can spend their time nurturing more hesitant buyers.
- Blog content is a networking tool. Establish meaningful connections on social media platforms using blog content. Share a link to a specific blog post and explain why that post helps your connection when answering questions in professional groups or reaching out to a new contact. You'll be providing them with value, and that's exactly what you want to do when growing your network on social media. Plus, the link brings additional people to your site, putting them in front of all what your company offers.
fishbat is a full-service digital marketing firm and social media agency dedicated to connecting all types of businesses, like American Casting & Manufacturing, with their target audiences in the most effective and efficient way. Through innovative strategies in social media management, search engine optimization (SEO), branding, web design, reputation management and public relations, fishbat promotes a consistent and professional online voice for all of its clients.
Media Contact: Scott Darrohn, fishbat, 855-347-4228, email@example.com
News distributed by PR Newswire iReach: https://ireach.prnewswire.com