NEW YORK, June 14, 2018 /PRNewswire-iReach/
Digital marketing agency, fishbat, lists and explains five reasons why cable seals companies should utilize podcasting to provide new business opportunities.
Content marketing is one of the best ways for brands to showcase their products and tell their stories. In today's digital marketing age, there is no doubt that one of the best vehicles for content marketing is the podcast. Here is why podcasting is so useful for engaging target markets and generating leads:
- You can distribute podcasts through multiple channels. Using podcasts can help your business reach out to new audiences. While many brands tend to broadcast their podcasts on a company website or blog, it's easy to repurpose the content and broaden the reach through other services and social channels. This gives you the ability to engage with your audience, expand your reach, and grab the attention of other listeners.
- It allows you to build trust with your audience. When an individual hears you speak, they hear both your personality and your credibility through your voice. They can feel your passion and hear your excitement for the topics you are discussing. Podcasts allow you to talk to your audience directly, in your own voice, making them feel as if they already know you on a deeper and more personal level and allowing them to trust you and what you are saying.
- They help you differentiate you from your competitors. Even though podcasting is extremely beneficial and relatively easy, few companies are actually doing it. Depending on your topic, hosting a podcast can help you stand out from others in your marketplace, and give you the advantage you need to stay ahead.
- They are the flipside to video. The changing digital times have made it known that video is an important aspect for business to incorporate into their strategies. However, not everyone is comfortable being in front of a camera and some businesses may not have the right equipment to shoot effective videos. This is where podcasting comes in. Just like video, you can share your ideas, review products and services, or interview experts and consumers on your podcast, making it just as effective as video content.
- Podcasts connect employees to their companies. Not only do podcasts allow you to connect with consumers, they also give you the opportunity to build relationships with your current and future employees. Podcasts can be used for training employees or announcing good work or important news.
About fishbat: fishbat is a full-service digital marketing firm and social media agency dedicated to connecting all types of businesses, like American Casting and Manufacturing cable seals supplier, with their target audiences in the most effective and efficient way. Through innovative strategies in social media management, search engine optimization (SEO), branding, web design, reputation management and public relations, fishbat promotes a consistent and professional online voice for all of its clients.
Media Contact: Scott Darrohn, fishbat, 855-347-4228, firstname.lastname@example.org
News distributed by PR Newswire iReach: https://ireach.prnewswire.com