RALEIGH, N.C., Feb. 1, 2018 /PRNewswire-iReach/
FMI Corporation, the leading provider of management consulting and investment banking services to engineering and construction, infrastructure and the built environment, is pleased to announce the launch of the FMIcompensation.com.
FMI's compensation team has built a platform that enables you to drill down at the country, region, state and metro levels to unlock the most accurate pay data in the construction and engineering industry. Run position reports to pay your employees fairly and bid on projects with complete labor cost accuracy.
FMI's compensation data is updated regularly via participants, so you'll always have the most up-to-date information when you log in. Make informed decisions for your company with a platform that immediately reflects industry trends and changes.
- Win the talent war against their competitors with competitive, accurate pay packages
- Beat the competition in the talent war with pay packages using the most accurate construction and engineering salaries by position and geography.
- Create accurate pay scales for their specific market conditions
- A paper salary report updated once or twice a year cannot keep up with market conditions. FMI's online platform is a live system, delivering timely and accurate data that's updated regularly.
- Establish accurate salary ranges - eliminate the guesswork
- Establishing salary ranges without real pay data is a huge risk for their company. FMI uses real payroll files from industry leaders.
- Track regional, state or national compensation trends - plan accordingly
- Compare compensation trends by geography and position and plan accordingly.
- Reduce compensation risk at their company - use reliable data
- Self-reported salary data is unreliable at best. Empower their company using real payroll files for data-driven decisions.
Peter Cregger, FMI's Chief Data Officer, states, "The delivery of an interactive system is another step forward around FMI's continued delivery of Compensation and Benefit information to engineering and construction, infrastructure and the built environment. FMI Compensation delivers capabilities that allow customers to understand and visualize data by comparing, sub-setting, and drilling into the specifics data—facilitating informed decision. This is a major leap forward for our customers and represents a commitment to delivering Powerful Results."
To learn more, watch this introductory video:
For more information visit, http://www.fmicompensation.com
For 65 years, FMI has been the leading management consulting and investment banking firm dedicated exclusively to engineering and construction, infrastructure and the built environment.
FMI serves all sectors of the industry as a trusted advisor. More than six decades of context, connections and insights lead to transformational outcomes for clients and the industry.
FMI helps you build your foundation for tomorrow and optimize your business for today. Industry Focus. Powerful Results.
Media Contact: Rebecca Esler, FMI Corporation, 919-785-9209, email@example.com
News distributed by PR Newswire iReach: https://ireach.prnewswire.com
SOURCE FMI Corporation