MUMBAI, India, Feb. 12, 2018 /PRNewswire-iReach/
According to a new market research report published by Global Market Estimates, the Global Acoustic Emission Testing (AET) market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 8.67% from 2017 to 2025. The growing demand for non-destructive testing (NDT) solutions is expected to foster demand for acoustic emission testing services over the coming years.
Acoustic emission testing is extensively used in inspecting & monitoring welding, structural integrity, leak testing, and detecting flaws. These devices have gained wide acceptance in the government infrastructure & public safety and oil & gas segments.
Browse 73 Market Data Tables and 28 Figures spread through 105 Pages and in-depth TOC on "Global Acoustic Emission Testing (AET) Market - Forecast to 2025"
Early buyers will receive 15% free customization on this report
By Application (Visual Inspection, Surface Inspection, Volumetric Inspection, Others)
By Vertical (Power Generation, Oil & Gas, Aerospace, Automotive, Government Infrastructure & Public Safety, Others)
By Region (North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Central & South America, Middle East & Africa)
End-Use Landscape; Vendor Landscape and Competitor Analysis
Key Market Insights
- The demand for acoustic emission testing is expected to grow at a high CAGR in the oil & gas industry on account of its extensive use in inspecting and monitoring defects in transmission pipelines, subsea pipelines, and storage tanks
- Stringent regulations in terms of inspections and monitoring implemented in the oil & gas, infrastructure, defense, and aerospace industry is projected to augment market demand
- Some of the major companies engaged in the Acoustic Emission Testing (AET) market are TÜV Rheinland, SGS SA, TechCorr, Mistras Group, Inc., Intertek Group PLC, Immusco Technologies, Arudra Engineers Pvt. Ltd., Exova Group Limited, and Acoustic Emission Inspection, Inc. among others.
- In March 2017, Chesterfield Special Cylinders' Integrity Management team (CSC IM) appreciated DNV GL's strategy to use acoustic emissions (AE) testing for carrying out periodical inspections of seamless gas cylinders.
Browse the report @: https://www.globalmarketestimates.com/acoustic-emission-testing-market
Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2015 - 2025)
- Visual Inspection
- Surface Inspection
- Volumetric Inspection
Vertical Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2015 - 2025)
- Power Generation
- Oil & Gas
- Government Infrastructure & Public Safety
Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2015 - 2025)
Central & South America.
Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
Top Selling Reports of Global Market Estimates:
- Global Microrobots Market Analysis - Forecasts to 2025 https://www.globalmarketestimates.com/microrobots-market-size
- Global Face Scanner Market Analysis - Forecasts to 2025 https://www.globalmarketestimates.com/face-scanner-market
- Global Voice Assistant Technology Market Analysis - Forecasts to 2025 https://www.globalmarketestimates.com/voice-assistant-technology-market
- Global Smart Home Systems Market Analysis - Forecasts to 2025 https://www.globalmarketestimates.com/smart-home-systems-market
- Global Industrial Networking Solution Market Analysis - Forecasts to 2025 https://www.globalmarketestimates.com/industrial-networking-solution-market
- Global Fiber Optic Component Market Analysis - Forecasts to 2025 https://www.globalmarketestimates.com/fiber-optic-component-market
- Global Data Fusion Market Analysis - Forecasts to 2025 https://www.globalmarketestimates.com/data-fusion-market
Enquire Before Buying @ https://www.globalmarketestimates.com/contacts-us
Ms. Liza Dsouza
Global Market Estimates Research & Consultants
A-9, Silver Croft CHSL,
Tel: +91 9146632316
Visit Our Blog@ https://globalmarketestimates.blogspot.com
Source Global Market Estimates
Check our Annual Research Partnership Services @: https://www.globalmarketestimates.com/annual-research-partnership-services
About Global Market Estimates
Global Market Estimates has a proven track record in serving Fortune 500 companies. We're constantly identifying and analyzing high growth markets and revenue pockets. In consultation with various industry experts, our team of highly-skilled industry analysts study these markets through sophisticated tools and fail-safe, industry-approved methodologies.
Our pool of analysts capture disruptive concepts and technologies on daily-basis which helps fortune 500 companies. We have a database of 15000+ industry consultants, VPs, CEOs, COOs, financial consultants, business consultants, strategy consultants, project management consultants, business management consultants, distributors, and end-use product manufacturers across the globe which helps us identify and forecast niche markets.
Our Market Research Reports have a monopoly in the market space for Vendor Landscape Section (Manufacturers, Suppliers & Distributors) and End-User Landscape Section (Consumer Profile). The reports provide a detailed list of current as well as potential suppliers, manufacturers, distributors, and consumers operating across the world, which includes their contact details, geographical presence, revenue, product portfolio, organic, and inorganic growth strategies among others.
Media Contact: LIZA DSOUZA, GLOBAL MARKET ESTIMATES, +91 9146632316, firstname.lastname@example.org
News distributed by PR Newswire iReach: https://ireach.prnewswire.com
SOURCE Global Market Estimates