MUMBAI, India, Feb. 12, 2018 /PRNewswire-iReach/
According to a new market research report published by Global Market Estimates, the global Chronic Total Occlusion (CTO) Devices market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 12.74% from 2017 to 2025 to reach USD 1.8 billion by 2025. The increasing preference for minimally invasive surgical procedures is expected to boost demand for CTO devices.
Increasing medical finance options, new product launches by major companies, and large healthcare spending is expected to positively impact the market growth over the coming years. Coronary CTO treatment helps improve the patient's quality of life by improving left ventricular functions and reducing symptomatic ischemia.
Browse 75 Market Data Tables and 28 Figures spread through 110 Pages and in-depth TOC on "Global Chronic Total Occlusion (CTO) Devices - Forecast to 2025"
Early buyers will receive 15% free customization on this report
By Equipment (Microcatheters, Guidewires, Crossing Devices, Re-Entry Devices, Others)
By End-use (Hospitals & Diagnostic Centers, Ambulatory Care Centers (ACC), Others)
By Region (North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Central & South America, Middle East & Africa)
End-User Landscape (Consumers); Vendor Landscape (Suppliers/Manufactures) and Competitor Analysis
Key Market Insights
- Chronic Total Occlusion (CTO) is prevalent in about one-third of patients who undergo angiography
- Guidewires are expected to occupy a large share of the market by 2025
- The demand for chronic total occlusion devices is projected to increase exponentially in hospitals and diagnostic centers
- Some of the major companies engaged in the chronic total occlusion devices market are Medtronic, Boston Scientific Corporation, Terumo Europe, Cordis Corporation, Spectranetics, IntraLuminal Therapeutics, Bard Peripheral Vascular, Baylis Medical Company, Inc., and Soundbite Medical Solutions among others.
- In June 2015, Cordis Corporation launched ELITECROSS Support Catheter in the U.S. and OUTBACK Elite Re-Entry Catheter in the U.S., Europe, and Japan. The products are designed to support physicians in treating complex lesions using interventional techniques.
Browse the report @: https://www.globalmarketestimates.com/chronic-total-occlusion-devices-market/
Equipment Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2015 - 2025)
- Crossing Devices
- Re-Entry Devices
End-Use Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2015 - 2025)
- Hospitals & Diagnostic Centers
- Ambulatory Care Centers (ACC)
Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2015 - 2025)
Central & South America
Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
Top Selling Reports of Global Market Estimates:
- Global Arthroscopic Instrument Market Size, Share, Growth, Analysis – Forecasts To 2025 https://www.globalmarketestimates.com/arthroscopic-instrument-market/
- Global Interventional Radiology Market Size, Share, Growth, Analysis – Forecasts To 2025 https://www.globalmarketestimates.com/interventional-radiology-market/
- Global Electroencephalogram Market Size, Share, Growth, Analysis – Forecasts To 2025 https://www.globalmarketestimates.com/electroencephalogram-market/
- Global Electromyography Market Size, Share, Growth, Analysis – Forecasts To 2025 https://www.globalmarketestimates.com/electromyography-market/
- Global PIR Sensor Market Size, Share, Growth, Analysis – Forecasts To 2025 https://www.globalmarketestimates.com/pir-sensor-market/
- Global Motion Sensor Light Market Size, Share, Growth, Analysis – Forecasts To 2025 https://www.globalmarketestimates.com/motion-sensor-light-market/
Enquire Before Buying @ https://www.globalmarketestimates.com/contacts-us/
About Global Market Estimates
Global Market Estimates has a proven track record in serving Fortune 500 companies. We're constantly identifying and analyzing high growth markets and revenue pockets. In consultation with various industry experts, our team of highly-skilled industry analysts study these markets through sophisticated tools and fail-safe, industry-approved methodologies.
Our pool of analysts capture disruptive concepts and technologies on daily-basis which helps fortune 500 companies. We have a database of 15000+ industry consultants, VPs, CEOs, COOs, financial consultants, business consultants, strategy consultants, project management consultants, business management consultants, distributors, and end-use product manufacturers across the globe which helps us identify and forecast niche markets.
Our Market Research Reports have a monopoly in the market space for Vendor Landscape Section (Manufacturers, Suppliers & Distributors) and End-User Landscape Section (Consumer Profile). The reports provide a detailed list of current as well as potential suppliers, manufacturers, distributors, and consumers operating across the world, which includes their contact details, geographical presence, revenue, product portfolio, organic, and inorganic growth strategies among others.
For Annual Research Partnership Service, Please check: https://www.globalmarketestimates.com/annual-research-partnership-services/
Ms. Liza Dsouza
Global Market Estimates Research & Consultants
A-9, Silver Croft CHSL,
Tel: +91 9146632316
Visit Our Blog@ https://globalmarketestimates.blogspot.com/
Source Global Market Estimates
News distributed by PR Newswire iReach: https://ireach.prnewswire.com
SOURCE Global Market Estimates