(PRWEB) February 11, 2016 -- Greenstar Home Services ‘Green It Up™’ educates Orange County homeowners on how to choose a reputable in-home service provider. The organization also highlights the importance of routine HVAC maintenance to prevent costly breakdowns or emergencies.
Greenstar is Orange County California’s leader in sustainable plumbing, HVAC maintenance, and whole home water filtration services.
Jeremy Prevost, Greenstar CEO notes, “We aim to protect homeowners in our service area. It is our hope that these tips can help educate homeowners on how to choose a credible, reliable HVAC organization.”
What to Look For in an In-Home Service Provider from Greenstar Home Services:
1. License: Within the state of California, HVAC technicians must possess a state-issued license to work. This guarantees the technician possesses the necessary education and has completed the needed on-the-job hours to be certified.
2. Reviews & References: Homeowners want an HVAC service company that is in good standing with the Better Business Bureau, as well as the Contractor’s Board. Do not hesitate to request reviews and research the organization online before booking an appointment.
3. Guarantee: If the HVAC technician has faith in his own abilities and work, he’ll gladly guarantee it. And if that work doesn’t live up to his guarantee, he’ll do the work again free of charge. Be wary of a tech that does not guarantee satisfaction.
4. Insurance: An insured HVAC provider is one who steps up and takes responsibility when things go wrong. Botched work or injuries on the job can happen, and an insured technician makes sure those expenses do not fall on the homeowner.
5. Appearance: Homeowners should expect anyone working in their home to dress and present him/herself with professionalism. A tidy HVAC service technician suggests someone who does tidy work.
“Greenstar is proud of not only meeting, but exceeding each of the suggested guidelines,” states Colin Martodam, Greenstar COO.
To learn more on Greenstar Home Services, visit http://www.greenstarhomeservices.com
To view Greenstar’s blog, go to http://www.GreenstarHomeServices.com/blog
About Greenstar Home Services:
Greenstar Home Services provides environmentally conscious residential plumbing and HVAC service, repair and installation, as well as whole home central water filtration within the Orange County markets. Our licensed technicians are available all hours of the day, seven days a week. With an expansive knowledge of home maintenance, we provide the highest level of service for our clients—and at an honest price.
Jeremy, Prevost, Greenstar Home Services, http://www.greenstarhomeservices.com/, +1 800.434.2566, [email protected]