Seattle, WA (PRWEB) February 17, 2017 -- Highspot, the sales enablement industry’s most complete platform for sales content management, customer engagement and analytics, today announced the winners of its first annual Sales Enablement Stars contest. The contest awards sales enablement pros who have made exceptional contributions to helping their company boost sales efficiency and effectiveness. Winners were selected based on their ability to navigate unique challenges and drive significant improvement in their sales performance metrics.
Sales Enablement Stars are helping reshape the industry by establishing new standards in sales content management, training, and customer engagement. Among the criteria evaluated in this year’s contest, the following were most heavily weighed:
• Using process management to make marketing and sales team members more effective
• Applying sales technology to reduce wasted time and instill reliability and rigor into the sales cycle
• Delivering actionable insights to drive sales performance
• Breaking down silos to build cross-functional partnerships
• Developing a customer-centric culture
The 2017 Sales Enablement Stars, by category, are:
• Jeremy Powers, Senior Director Sales Enablement, MongoDB
• Sherry Allphin, Global Director Sales Enablement, Sutherland Global Services
• Daniel Niemann, VP Worldwide Field Operations, Trifacta
Sales Tech Mastery:
• Greg Munster, Senior Director Sales Productivity, Red Hat
• Ricardo Julia, Partner Enablement Manager, Dynatrace
• Nicole Bettan, Sales Enablement Manager, CB Insights
• Sean Cataldo, Senior Director, Global Sales Force Effectiveness, Veritas Technologies
• Ken Roden, Director of Product Marketing, PayScale
• Kavita Bhatt, Sales Enablement Manager, Bright Power
• Dana Keys, Director of Sales Enablement, RealPage, Inc.
• Kristine Buonopane, Director of Sales Enablement, Acquia
• Nicole Breton, Sales Enablement Manager, Craneware
• Charlie Besecker, Head of Global Enablement, Qualtrics
• Abigail Runner, Sales Operations Manager, Cybereason
• Summer Menegakis, Director of Marketing Operations, Sodexo
“We are so excited to recognize these exemplary sales enablement professionals,” said Shawnna Sumaoang, Director of Marketing at Highspot. “These winners are inspiring us all to aim higher when it comes to meeting sales team and buyer needs. Congratulations to this year’s Sales Enablement Stars.”
Learn more about the winners at highspot.com.
About Highspot, Inc.
Highspot helps sales teams increase conversion rates and generate more revenue faster. From sales content management to pitching and analytics, the Highspot platform delivers enterprise-ready features and platform integrations in a modern design that sales reps love. Using Highspot, sales teams are able to stay connected to the best-performing content for each opportunity, customize and optimize their content, and more effectively engage with customers and prospects. With nearly 90% average monthly recurring usage, Highspot is delivering on the promise of sales enablement. To learn more, visit highspot.com.
John Tintle, Highspot, https://www.highspot.com, +1 206-535-2855 Ext: 123, [email protected]