Boise, Idaho (PRWEB) March 18, 2015 -- Flat Iron Technologies, LLC is now expanding to include HIPAA & HITECH compliance and consulting services for Idaho Covered Entities (CE) and Business Associates (BA). With growing federal and state healthcare mandates now being enforced in a much more vigorous manner than ever before, the time is now for Idaho businesses to start getting serious about HIPAA compliance, so turn to North America’s trusted healthcare experts since 1999, and that’s Flat Iron Technologies, LLC.
The health and wellness arena in Idaho is a large industry, one that includes chiropractors, dentists, mental health and disability practices, primary care physicians, and so much more, and they all require HIPAA compliance, no question about it.
Idaho Covered Entities and Business Associates can now download the HIPAA Security & Privacy Compliance Toolkit (HSPCT), which comes complete with the following documentation:
• Hundreds of pages of professionally developed HIPAA policies, procedures, forms, templates, and so much more.
• Comprehensive security awareness training material
• Vital Risk Assessment documentation needed for undertaking annual risk assessments as mandated by the HIPAA Security Rule.
• Essential provisioning and hardening checklists and documents for helping ensure the safety and security of Protected Health Information (PHI).
• Documentation that’s well-written and easy-to-use for both Covered Entities (CE) and Business Associates (BA) throughout Idaho.
When it comes to industry leading HIPAA consulting services and policy packets for Idaho Covered Entities (CE) and Business Associates (BA), turn to the experts today at Flat Iron Technologies, LLC. Visit hipaapoliciesandprocedures.com to learn more.
Heather, Regulatory Compliance, +1 (800) 554-1829, [email protected]
SOURCE Regulatory Compliance