Chicago, IL (PRWEB) May 17, 2016 -- Flyte Systems announced The Holiday Inn KCI Expo Center will install its FlyteBoard hotel flight information airline schedule system that also displays events for the KCI Expo Center and hotel meetings. The FlyteBoard shows real-time arrivals and departures at Kansas City International Airport with Doppler Radar for maximum guest convenience. FlyteBoard is developed by Flyte Systems, the leading provider of cost effective airport travel information. Click here to request information on Flyte Systems' airport travel and guest information services.
FlyteBoard digital signage and hotel flight information make life easier for business travelers
“Most of our guests are experienced business travelers and our goal is to provide services that make their trip easier. Our new FlyteBoard with KCI Expo Center events and airline information will save them time,” said Irma Causevic, Director of Sales and Marketing at the Holiday Inn KCI Expo Center. “With FlyteBoard our guests will not have to open their tablets or handhelds to check flights or events. Hospitality is about offering service to travelers. This is why we are here.”
The modern 141-room Holiday Inn is directly connected to the KCI Expo Center, one of Kansas City’s premier meeting and event facilities. The property is near Kansas City International airport and is undergoing a multi-million dollar renovation that includes its newest outlet, Burger Theory. A chic hamburger experience that features local craft beers and a fun outdoor patio area for relaxed dining.
“Flyte Systems worked with the Holiday Inn KCI to develop a display that delivers a spectrum of visual information its guests will value,” said Scott Triphahn, Flyte Systems vice president. ““We smooth the travel experience for people on the go. In addition to hotel flight information and events for the KCI Expo Center and the hotel, we will display an inset box for Burger Theory specials that will drive business – and incidental revenue – to the property’s bottom line. FlyteBoard will combine all the important information on one screen for maximum cost effectiveness.”
Flyte Systems is the leading provider of cost effective international airport travel information. The company delivers displays and digital signage content for the hospitality, corporate training center, digital signage and convention center industries and related businesses. Flyte Systems is a division of Industrial Television Services (ITS), based in Chicago. ITS is a respected digital signage solutions company with more than 50 years of experience specializing in real-time information delivery.
Flyte Systems provides low-cost property promotions, local events and flight information
Flyte Systems’ suite of products that serve the traveling public includes:
• FlyteBoard is a wall, floor, or ceiling-mounted flat panel screen for passenger terminals, lobbies, restaurants, bars, and other public areas. FlyteBoard displays real-time flight information for one or more airports.
• FlytePass combines FlyteTouch with free, secure boarding pass printing. It is available as a standalone unit, or neatly packaged in either an all-wood kiosk or an integrated metal kiosk to match your décor.
• FlyteTouch enables individual guests to search flight information using an interactive touch screen that displays real-time flight arrivals and departures for one or more airports.
• FlyteChannel permits guests to view live airport flight information conveniently and comfortably from their in-room television.
• FlytePad is a mobile-ready service that delivers real-time airline information via the iPad.
• EventDisplay displays user-configurable meetings and events on screens shared with flight information or on its own dedicated screen.
• EventChannel shows property events and specials on the guest’s TV.
• AmenityBoard lets hotels display profitable amenities anywhere.
• InfoBoard is a cost-effective touch screen display that saves labor, provides greater guest service, and generates revenue with flight information and so much more.
Many hotels and resorts also use Flyte Systems’ applications to increase revenue with innovative marketing approaches for distressed travelers. For tips on how to generate revenue by providing guests with Flyte Systems airline information, please log on to the Flyte Systems website at http://www.flytesystems.com.
About Flyte Systems
Flyte Systems is a division of Industrial Television Services (ITS), based in Chicago. ITS is a leading digital signage solutions company with more than 50 years of experience specializing in real-time information delivery. Flyte Systems was formed in 2007 to offer real-time, web-based travel technology solutions. Flyte Systems provides subscription-based, environmentally responsible airport flight information and digital signage displays for the hospitality, convention center, and digital signage industries and related businesses. The company’s solutions deliver accurate, instant, airport-centric updates of flight information – not just FAA-provided departure times that may be inaccurate when there is a ground delay. Flyte Systems solutions enable properties to differentiate themselves and boost repeat business with 'glance-and-go' content and property promotions. Its products use Energy Star-compliant digital displays to help significantly reduce energy consumption and eliminate unnecessary trips to the airport. Clients include Marriott, Hyatt, Hilton, Starwood, Westin, IHG, Days Inn, Hotel Sofitel, independent properties, convention centers, and transportation centers.
Sandra Ries, Flyte Systems, http://www.flytesystems.com/?utm_source=PRWeb&utm_medium=referrer&utm_campaign=PRHIKCAirportMay17201, +1 (877) 463-5983, [email protected]
SOURCE Flyte Systems