NEW YORK, Jan. 31, 2018 /PRNewswire-iReach/
HRA administration company, Clarity Benefit Solutions, discusses five ways brokers will evolve digitally in 2018.
With small and mid-size businesses leaning on brokers to educate and guide them through the often-complex benefit selection process, brokers will surely be very busy well into the New Year. Fortunately, constantly evolving technology can help brokers not only excel at their jobs, but potentially attract new clients. Here are five ways that brokers will evolve digitally in 2018.
- Brokers will rely heavily on technology. There are numerous technology platforms on the market that allow brokers to stay competitive and select the best products and packages to present to their clients. Brokers should look at platforms that automate processes to assist them in effectively servicing their clients.
- Brokers will employ apps to develop content marketing strategies. There is an array of user-friendly, affordable content creation tools online that brokers can take advantage of to design educational, professional content such as sales decks, templates, landing pages, and social media pages.
- Brokers will continue to utilize social media. As consumers continue to make social media a part of their everyday lives, its impact is far-reaching—even in the healthcare industry. This year, more and more brokers will use all forms of social media to gain powerful insight on how to assist their customers, and utilize a strong social media presence to share industry information and educate their clients on the latest healthcare trends and developments.
- Brokers will also venture beyond social media. While social media remains a vital, impactful tool for brokers to share valuable healthcare information, they should remember the importance of diversification. Brokers that maintain a website will establish and reinforce a direct connection with their audience.
- Brokers will develop more video content. Today's consumers are reading less and watching more. Fortunately, to develop quality video content the only equipment brokers require is a smartphone and tripod. Video is emerging as an extremely effective method of engaging an audience and holding their attention.
About Clarity Benefit Solutions: Clarity Benefit Solutions HRA company, provides technology that makes the health insurance plan selection process fast, easy, and straightforward. For over two decades, we have provided clients with industry-leading technology, compliance, and exceptional customer service. Our offering is designed to save time and lower the costs of managing benefits while also promoting employee self-service and automated ACA compliance.
Media Contact: Calvin Clark, Clarity Benefit Solutions, 732-428-8272, firstname.lastname@example.org
News distributed by PR Newswire iReach: https://ireach.prnewswire.com
SOURCE Clarity Benefit Solutions