Stuttgart, Germany (PRWEB) November 24, 2015 -- Today, Integral announces the release of FusionReactor 6. The new release is designed for today’s business environment where the impact of any downtime associated with application failures will have a significant negative effect. As more and more organizations look to accelerate IT operations, FusionReactor 6 provides a path to go beyond traditional Application Performance Monitoring (APM) to focus on the ultimate goal - which is to keep applications online and running at peak performance.
“APM tools have emerged as a category to help businesses address issues when applications break or systems are slow. Unfortunately, even though many of those tools will tell you what's going on, they don't do anything to minimize downtime and accelerate time to fix”, said David Tattersall, CEO of Intergral GmbH, makers of FusionReactor. “FusionReactor takes a different approach – we not only provide the basics and core APM expectations that every user has for server monitoring, we also have the unique capability that allows you to do real-time production debugging, a game changer in accelerating the time needed to identify and ultimately FIX issues. Plus FusionReactor’s unique Crash Protection, which will alert you and guard your servers against crashes, buying you valuable time, so you can take action before systems go down – resulting in higher resilience, less downtime and happier customers”.
Some of the new features in FusionReactor 6:
- Production Debugger - provides a secure window into your production environment so you can see exactly what’s happening as issues unfold. This capability vastly accelerates time to identify and isolate issues, so that fixes can be made and business impact is minimized.
- System Monitor – extends the abundant Application metrics to include a wide range of system specific metrics and information. Including system resources, CPU, memory, network and disk I/O etc.
- Reporting – FR6 now includes daily, weekly and monthly email reports, with additional metrics and trend gauges, to draw attention to potential issues by comparing current vs previous data values.
- ColdFusion Metrics – FR6 measures and displays 40 new ColdFusion specific metrics, including active sessions, number of current sessions, app scope Size, hit counts, DB Pool Stats and much more.
- Java Framework Support – including instrumentation for Struts and Spring, with more frameworks to come shortly.
Pricing and availability:
FusionReactor 6 is available in three editions, Ultimate, Enterprise and Standard. FusionReactor Ultimate Edition is fully featured, and includes the Production Debugger as well as advanced Crash Protection capability, Enterprise Edition allows monitoring of multiple instances and servers from a single Dashboard and includes the system monitor and unlimited mobile apps, the Standard Edition includes all the basic monitoring features. FusionReactor Editions are available as a monthly subscription and are also available to purchase as a one-time (own it) license. Standard Edition pricing starts at just US$39 per month, per server. Find out more:
About Intergral GmbH:
Intergral is an established provider of Application Performance Monitoring (APM) and analysis tools for the Java platform. With over 4,500 customers world-wide, our products reflect our technical expertise, high focus on usability, commitment to quality and complete attention to detail. Read what our customers think about FusionReactor - http://www.fusion-reactor.com/customer-reviews/
DAVID TATTERSALL, INTERGRAL INFORMATION SOLUTIONS GMBH, http://www.fusion-reactor.com, +49 7031221471, [email protected]