NEW YORK, Dec. 13, 2017 /PRNewswire-iReach/
fishbat, an internet marketing agency which combines proven digital marketing strategies to help businesses increase profits and expand brand awareness, shares a comprehensive list of marketing metrics and analytics to help businesses measure the results of their marketing campaigns.
The effectiveness of marketing campaigns can be assessed using a variety of metrics. While it's up to you to decide which analytics and metrics you'll emphasize, all performance metrics serve a purpose. Here's a list of analytics and metrics to focus on:
- Consumption. Look at the number of people consuming your content, how they're consuming it, how deeply they're engaging with it, and how often they engage with your content.
- Sharing. Look at what content is being shared, who's sharing it, where it's being shared, and how often it's shared.
- Lead generation. Assess how many new leads your content generates. You'll also want to look at your lead-to-close ratio.
- Sales. Assess how your content influences sales.
- Retention. Look at how long your sites hold the attention of visitors.
- Engagement. Determine how well your content gets users to execute a desirable action.
- Evaluate your production calendar. Could you produce more content? If so, arrange your calendar to accommodate this goal.
- Cost. Evaluate your marketing costs for their return on investment.
- Total clicks/visits. Keep track of the number of people who visit your website. You should also keep tabs on the number of people who visit company-specific landing pages, and the number of people who click on your paid advertisements. Healthy marketing campaigns have a steady increase in the number of clicks/visits.
- New vs. recurring visits. Discover how many visitors are new to your site and how many are returning.
- Channel marketing. Keep track of your traffic across all your channels.
- Bounce rate. Figure out how many visitors navigate away from your site within a specific timeframe.
- Customer retention rate. Keep an eye on business by paying attention to the number of clients who continue to do business with you. Running a successful company with a low retention rate is hard!
Online marketing firm fishbat takes a holistic business approach to their clients' digital marketing programs. The fishbat team understands the importance of business principles just as well as the nuances of the latest digital technologies. fishbat offers every digital marketing service available from digital marketing research and planning to brand development to website and asset creation through social media management and search engine optimization programs - all custom calibrated for both B2B and B2C businesses.
Media Contact: Scott Darrohn, fishbat, 855-347-4228, email@example.com
News distributed by PR Newswire iReach: https://ireach.prnewswire.com