NEW YORK, Dec. 15, 2017 /PRNewswire-iReach/
fishbat, an internet marketing company which combines proven digital marketing strategies to help businesses increase profits and expand brand awareness, shares six questions that must be answered before you begin your next marketing campaign.
The success of your marketing campaign is mostly determined by how well you plan for it. Before taking any action, have a meeting of the minds with the necessary staff to produce specific answers to these six questions:
- What do you want people to do when they engage with your content? For content to be compelling, you must know what you want it to accomplish. A good rule of thumb to follow is one objective per content piece. Let customers focus on executing one task at a time. If you ask your customers to do too much, they probably won't do anything at all.
- What marketing platforms are your most successful platforms? Analyze how various marketing platforms and channels have worked for you in the past. Does one channel fair better for a particular type of marketing campaign? Select the channels that will foster success.
- What brand and industry do you fall within? To make smart marketing decisions, you need to know where your product or service fits. Narrowing your marketing campaign to focus on a specific niche or target market usually produces better results because it forces you to tailor your content to a particular set of needs—a collection of needs that resonate with your customer base.
- Why should your audience care about what you're saying? Figure out how your product or service stands out and the pain points you can address. Flesh this out, and you'll be on your way to developing a popular concept.
- What story do you want to tell? Settle your creative concept before creating marketing materials. Staff will be happier. Your team will have fewer revisions to make. And, your campaign has a better chance of being executed on time.
- Where are your key demographics? Know where to find your customers—not just where online, but where physically. Geographic data is just as relevant as web data. Be sure to use geographical information if it will help you to be successful.
fishbat internet marketing agency takes a holistic business approach to their clients' digital marketing programs. The fishbat team understands the importance of business principles just as well as the nuances of the latest digital technologies. fishbat offers every digital marketing service available from digital marketing research and planning to brand development to website and asset creation through social media management and search engine optimization programs - all custom calibrated for both B2B and B2C businesses.
Media Contact: Scott Darrohn, fishbat, 855-347-4228, email@example.com
News distributed by PR Newswire iReach: https://ireach.prnewswire.com