NEW YORK, Jan. 29, 2018 /PRNewswire-iReach/
Internet marketing company, fishbat, shares the top five tips and tricks start-ups should employ for a smoother, less stressful, and more successful launch.
Digital marketing can feel overwhelming, especially if your business is new. However, implementing a few tips and tricks will make starting and growing a brand-new business much easier. Digital marketing agency, fishbat, shares five of these tips/tricks:
1. Use email marketing. Email marketing still generates a large return on investment. And, it's not that expensive to get started with email marketing. Entrepreneurs writing their own email marketing content should focus on optimizing email content for mobile devices, writing catchy subject lines, and presenting features and benefits of products or services.
2. Go social. Figure out which social media platforms lead to the largest returns on investment. Then, market to consumers on those platforms. Social media is known to effectively build loyal customer bases, expand a business's reach, and turn an average business into an industry thought leader.
3. Capture sales-ready leads with Pay-Per-Click (PPC) advertising. PPC advertising gives the start-up entrepreneur the ability to control how much they spend while allowing them to connect with consumers that are ready to buy.
4. Invest in SEO. Your website is a silent salesman. You want to get people to it. This requires SEO. Each product or service should have a specific list of keywords associated with it. Start-ups will want to use those words in their content to increase their visibility online. SEO, however, involves more than keywords and content marketing. Technical components and off-page SEO must be addressed. If this is an area of confusion for you, it's best to invest in the services of an SEO company you can trust.
5. Develop content in advance. Content marketing requires constant production. It is therefore extremely time consuming. Prepare up to six months of content in advance—outsourcing this job if needed—so you can focus on other high-priority tasks. Measure the success of your content when preparing the next batch, and focus on creating more of your most popular content.
Digital marketing agency, fishbat, is a full-service online marketing firm that takes a holistic business approach to their clients' digital marketing programs. The fishbat team understands the importance of business principles just as well as the nuances of the latest digital technologies. fishbat offers every digital marketing service available from digital marketing research and planning to brand development to website and asset creation through social media management and search engine optimization programs - all custom calibrated for both B2B and B2C businesses.
Media Contact: Scott Darrohn, fishbat Media, 855-347-4228, firstname.lastname@example.org
News distributed by PR Newswire iReach: https://ireach.prnewswire.com