NEW YORK, Feb. 6, 2018 /PRNewswire-iReach/
Leading internet marketing company, fishbat, shares five strategies to help cable seals companies extend their reach and increase engagement on social media platforms.
Your social media reach refers to the size of your following and the type of organizations and individuals connected to you. A larger reach is always preferable because it means your content is seen by more people. Remember, in the social media realm, everyone is connected to someone, even if they aren't directly connected to you. Here are a few highly effective strategies to increase your reach:
- Optimize your accounts and posts. Make sure your username is easy for followers to recognize and recall. Be consistent with the photos and messages you use in your profile because consistency enhances your image and builds brand awareness. You'll also want to include keyword-rich descriptions in your profile and links to your website.
- Create engaging content. Successful social media users know content attracts followers. For a cable seal company, post content that engages your audience. A how-to post that solves an industry challenge is an example of what you want to aim to create.
- Focus 80% of your efforts on evergreen content. All social media content has a shelf life and that's why businesses must constantly produce it. But, if you produce content that doesn't expire, you can continue to promote it. Over time, you'll see what content is popular and you can loop those posts or schedule them to appear regularly on your social media accounts. This is advantageous because popular content attracts followers and expands your reach.
Once you have a sizeable following, prioritize engaging your audience, while continuing to devote some time each week to growing your following. To engage more effectively with your audience, try these strategies:
- Ask questions or use polls/surveys. Ask your audience questions at the end of every post. Your followers will share their answers because you've asked for their engagement. You can also share polls or surveys. Make sure that your questions, polls, or surveys serve a purpose, because you want to acquire information you can use to improve sales/customer service processes and generate leads.
- Post when users are on social media. Post when your audience will be looking at their social media accounts. This increases the likelihood that they see your content, which is important. Effective social media users find the posting sweet spot. They catch their followers while they're online, but they post at a time that lets them avoid being lumped in with numerous other posts that compete for your audience's attention. Try to find the sweet spot, or the best time to post on each platform, because when you find it, you'll have a more engaged audience.
About fishbat: fishbat is a full-service digital marketing firm and social media agency dedicated to connecting all types of businesses, like, American Casting and Manufacturing Cable Seals Supplier, with their target audiences in the most effective and efficient way. Through innovative strategies in social media management, search engine optimization (SEO), branding, web design, reputation management and public relations, fishbat promotes a consistent and professional online voice for all its clients.
Media Contact: Scott Darrohn, fishbat, 855-347-4228, email@example.com
News distributed by PR Newswire iReach: https://ireach.prnewswire.com