Weymouth, MA (PRWEB) January 12, 2016 -- ITEX National Conference and Expo, the office equipment and solutions channel’s premier event, today unveiled the full conference program for the 2016 event which takes place March 7 – 9, 2016 at the Broward County Convention Center in Fort Lauderdale, Florida. Dedicated to providing attendees with the insight and connections needed to evolve their business in the ever-changing market, the event will feature an informative pre-show Executive Workshop hosted by InfoTrends, inspirational keynotes from industry thought leaders, a robust educational conference program, and access to a full range of transformative tools, technologies and solutions on the expo floor. To learn more about the event, or to register, visit http://www.itexshow.com.
• Attendee registration - Early bird deadline closes 1/22
• Download the digital brochure
• Conference schedule and speakers
• Follow us on Twitter @itex_show or LinkedIn using the show hashtag #ITEX16
As the largest event in the office equipment and solutions channel, ITEX 2016 is uniquely focused on addressing the needs of technology focused resellers, MPS dealers, and imaging supply and equipment specialists. With more than 30 conference sessions covering the areas of Print & Managed Services, Workflow & Solutions, Sales & Marketing, and Data-Driven Business, attendees will learn about the latest challenges and solutions for the channel.
• Unique content:
- Pre- Conference Executive Workshop on Monday, March 7th hosted by InfoTrends
- Keynote addresses delivered by Jeff Hayes, Managing Director, InfoTrends, David Laing, GM, HP PageWide Enterprise, Laura Blackmer, SVP, Sales, Sharp Imaging and Information Systems, David Ramos, Director, InfoTrends, and Cathy Lewis, CMO & EVP, 3D Systems
- Presentation topics presented by leading industry experts
- Sessions offered only in Spanish
• Featured networking:
- VIP Networking Cruise on Monday, March 7th
- Opening Night Cocktail Party event on Tuesday March 8th
- Perfect Image Awards Presentation on Tuesday, March 8th
• Access to best-in-class distributors, vendors, and partners in the ITEX expo hall:
- Clover Imaging Group, Digitek, Docuware, ECI Software Solutions, Cartridge Web, Epson, Great America, LMI, Supplies Network, Square 9, HP, Digitech Systems, Panasonic, Fujifilm, and Fujitsu, and more.
Exhibitor and Sponsorship Opportunities
For more information on how to demonstrate your leadership in the industry, identify new customers and partnership opportunities, or drive growth in the office document technology market, click here to download the Exhibitor/Sponsorship Kit. To secure booth space or sponsorship program, contact Alexandra Piccirilli 781.616.2167 or email [email protected].
PRODUCED AND MANAGED BY:
ITEX National Conference and Expo is the premier event for the office solutions channel. The event is produced and managed by InfoTrends, the leading worldwide market research and strategic consulting form for the digital imaging and document solutions industry, headquartered in Weymouth, MA. ITEX is co-presented by imageSource, the definitive resource for the office channel. For the latest event updates follow us on Twitter @itex_show.
For further information, contact:
Sally Miller, InfoTrends, http://www.infotrends.com, +1 (781) 616-2145, [email protected]