Ontario, Canada (PRWEB) August 20, 2015 -- This release further enhances the functionality and usability of Jonas’ fully-integrated construction software solution.
New features and updates within Enterprise Version 12.5 include:
• Improved look and feel of the Executive Dashboard.
• A more simple and intuitive grid format for recording equipment usage.
• The spell check feature has been added to additional modules.
• A new and improved Accounts Receivable inquiry.
• Navigation within the inventory module is simpler, with the addition of sub-categories.
• Updated screens in Service Work Order and Work Order inquiry.
• Several new features have been added to Project Management for greater ease of use.
• The Digio Document Management System is now integrated with Dropbox to upload files.
• Greater eMobile integration with Digio, as technicians can now attach documents to a work order with one click of a button, as well as access documents such as fillable PDF files.
• Purchase orders can now be entered through eMobile as well.
The enhancements listed above only represent the key updates and features to Enterprise Version 12.5, as there are many more improvements that are included within the release.
Orton Baker, Vice President of Development at Jonas Construction Software is excited about the release of 12.5, “At Jonas, we pride ourselves on having open channels of communication in order to list and gather feedback from our customers. The release of Enterprise Version 12.5 demonstrates our commitment to utilizing the feedback we receive from our customers and inputting their thoughts and ideas into our software improvements.”
To learn more about Jonas Construction Software, please visit http://www.jonasconstruction.com.
About Jonas Construction Software
Jonas Construction Software provides industry-leading business management and accounting software to their clients. Jonas’ fully-integrated solutions provide all of the tools needed to increase productivity and improve your bottom line. At Jonas, they make it easier for companies to focus on what is important - their customers, their projects and their employees. Jonas does this by streamlining their operations and giving better visibility to the entire organization. This gives your employees the tools to do their jobs better, support your customers and achieve your company goals.
Michael Sarkis, Jonas Construction Software, http://jonas-construction.com, +1 905-470-4600 Ext: 2431, [email protected]
SOURCE Jonas Construction Software