Chicago, IL (PRWEB) May 24, 2017 -- Rising Media, Inc., a global events producer specializing in technology-related conferences and exhibitions, announced that top professionals from the data science and data analytics community are confirmed to attend three co-located analytics events focusing on the latest applications of predictive analytics & marketing analytics across business, digital marketing, and manufacturing. The three events, which will feature their own in-depth conference sessions and workshops, as well as a combined exhibition hall, take place at the Hilton Chicago on June 19-22, 2017:
• Predictive Analytics World for Business covers the latest methods and hottest topics in deployed predictive analytics across industry sectors.
• Predictive Analytics World for Manufacturing explores how some of the world's largest and most forward-thinking manufacturers are tapping the power of predictive modeling to improve business outcomes.
• The eMetrics Summit empowers online marketing professionals with unique ways to glean and apply marketing insight from data.
“By combining these three industry-leading analytics events, we’re excited to offer data scientists and data-driven businesses across a myriad of industries the opportunity to exchange ideas and best practices, as well as establish powerful strategic alliances that will contribute deeply to the future of analytics,” said Matthew Finlay, CEO, Rising Media.
Hundreds of data analytics professionals are expected to attend the event for two days of education, exhibits, and special events aimed at facilitating relevant training and industry updates as well as critical connection-building and networking opportunities. The event also features three additional pre and post-conference days of workshops for deeper, interactive learning.
Keynote addresses include presentations by:
• Predictive Analytics World for Business: Dean Abbott, SmarterHQ; Haile Owusu, Mashable; and Herman Jopia, American Savings Bank
• Predictive Analytics World for Manufacturing: Bala Deshpande, IBM Watson Cognitive Center of Competence and Eric Siegel, Predictive Analytics World
• The eMetrics Summit: Kuntal Goradia, PayPal; Gary Angel, Digital Mortar; Tim Wilson; Analytics Demystified; Brian Massey, Conversion Sciences; Rusty Rahmer, Vanguard; and Dean Abbott, SmarterHQ
• Plus, a special plenary session from industry heavy-weight, Dr. John Elder, CEO & Founder, Elder Research titled, “What to Optimize? The Heart of Every Analytics Problem.”
The Digital Analytics Association, the Official Association Partner of the eMetrics Summit will also host a Women in Analytics Lunch on Wednesday, June 21, open to all attendees.
In addition to the conference program, the combined exhibition hall will play host to the industry’s most innovative companies showcasing the latest innovations, services, and tools for data scientists, including:
• Predictive Analytics World for Business: Gold Sponsor Teradata and Silver Sponsors APQC, Clockwork Solutions, DataRobot, HAVI Global Solutions, and UCI Division of Continuing Education
• Predictive Analytics World for Manufacturing: Diamond Sponsors Gallup and SimaFore
• The eMetrics Summit: Gold Sponsors Dataiku and ObservePoint, Silver Sponsors Klipfolio, TMMData, Inc, and UCI Division of Continuing Education and Texas A&M University Analytics
Combo passes are available for access to multiple conference programs. To view the full list of workshops, sessions, speakers, and to register, visit pawcon.com/chicago, pawcon.com/mfg, and emetrics.org/chicago.
About Rising Media
Rising Media is a global events and media producer excelling in Internet and technology-related events and content. Events include Inside 3D Printing, RoboUniverse, Virtual Reality Summit, Data Driven Business, Building Business Capability, Predictive Analytics World, Text Analytics World, eMetrics Summit, Conversion Conference, AllFacebook Marketing Conference, Search Marketing Expo, Affiliate Management Days, Influencer Marketing Days, Future of Immersive Leisure, Global Online Classifieds Summit, and Web Effectiveness Conference in the USA, United Kingdom, Germany, France, Italy, India, China, Korea, Singapore, Australia, Brazil.
For more information, visit http://www.risingmedia.com.
Laura Vitaro, Rising Media, http://www.conversionconference.com/, +1 (646) 397-3957, [email protected]
SOURCE Rising Media