NEW YORK, Dec. 14, 2017 /PRNewswire-iReach/
fishbat, a Long Island SEO company which combines proven digital marketing strategies to help businesses increase profits and expand brand awareness, lists five elements of healthy marketing plans. Businesses can use these elements to start the New Year off on a positive note.
The New Year is around the corner— it's time to establish a strong marketing plan. A business that follows the five suggestions outlined here can expect success.
- Goals that are in sync with your budget. Champagne taste on a beer budget can lead to a lot of problems. If you set objectives that you aren't able to budget for, your staff will grow frustrated and it will be hard to continue moving in the direction of growth. Set your marketing goals for the New Year based on what you can afford. Taking marketing one step at a time is okay. Slow growth is still growth. If you don't know where to start based on the budget you have, connect with your local digital marketing agency. Agencies will use their wealth of experience to prioritize your needs so you can establish a smart marketing plan at a cost you can afford.
- Use accurate personas of ideal customers. Your marketing plan should reflect what you've learned, especially regarding clients. Create a marketing plan for the New Year that focuses on finding more ideal clients. Your marketing plan should show that you know what your perfect client looks like and where you can find them.
- Clear and concise differentiation. Creating a healthy marketing plan requires that you understand how you stand out from the competition. Your plan should focus on highlighting what sets your business apart. Find out why clients were attracted to you in the first place and stress that in your marketing.
- Updated content. All marketing plans should focus on using up-to-date content. Give existing content a makeover and produce more. Make sure your staff knows where to find the content they need and how they're supposed to use it. Now is the time to create or update company branding guidelines.
- Efficiency. Review last year's sales process and lead-to-close ratio. Address weaknesses in your marketing plan. Retrain sales team members if necessary. Sometimes, it can be helpful to invest in additional resources for your sales reps if they're not spending enough time selling.
fishbat Long Island SEO Company is a full-service digital marketing firm that takes a holistic business approach to their clients' digital marketing programs. The fishbat team understands the importance of business principles just as well as the nuances of the latest digital technologies. fishbat offers every digital marketing service available from digital marketing research and planning to brand development to website and asset creation through social media management and search engine optimization programs - all custom calibrated for both B2B and B2C businesses.
Media Contact: Scott Darrohn, fishbat, 855-347-4228, email@example.com
News distributed by PR Newswire iReach: https://ireach.prnewswire.com