Dover, NH (PRWEB) November 26, 2013 -- Morse Data Corporation, developer of InOrder Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) software, has announced that support is available for royalty accounting for entertainment industries.
The enhanced Royalty module provides the following features:
• Supports royalty contracts that pay authors based on shares, as well as percentages, enabling far more organized and more accurate royalty earnings calculations
• Tracks the role of various authors, illustrators, and other contributors that are linked to a royalty contract
• Supports paying royalties based on mechanical rate
• Full support to pay royalties based on dollars, percentages, or sliding scales
• Clause groups, and powerful selection filters, for extremely complex royalty clause calculations
• Includes a full royalty payables accounting system to track advances, minimum thresholds, payment schedules and other royalty earnings.
“We love the InOrder Royalty Module. It was a huge improvement over our last system. It is simple to use, handles all our requirements, and our writers are thrilled with the reporting side,” says Scott Shorney of Hope Publishing Company.
“This capability, along with the InOrder Digital Delivery module, makes the InOrder ERP system an attractive solution for businesses that sell music, videos, or other digital on-line files,” says Tony Marchese, VP for Morse Data.
About Hope Publishing Company
In business since 1892 and headquartered in Carol Stream, IL, Hope Publishing Company is a family-owned Christian music publisher, providing music resources to the church. Visit http://www.hopepublishing.com for more information.
About Morse Data Corporation
In business since 1975 and headquartered in Dover, NH, with technical offices in Orland Park, IL, Morse Data Corporation offers InOrder, a real-time, tightly integrated, single database ERP system for multi-channel merchants, Internet retailers, publishers, and fulfillment solutions providers. The company is a certified Microsoft Small Business Specialist. To schedule a demonstration, call 1-888-667-7332 or visit http://www.getinorder.com.
Tony Marchese, Morse Data Corporation, http://www.getinorder.com, 708-873-0010, [email protected]
SOURCE Morse Data Corporation