Truckee, CA (PRWEB) September 30, 2015 -- Mountainside at Northstar, Lake Tahoe’s exclusive ski-in/ski-out residential community located on-mountain between The Ritz-Carlton, Lake Tahoe and The Village at Northstar, announces a long-term plan to introduce new amenities, personalized services, unique programming and luxury real estate opportunities for the adventure-driven family. This fall/winter season, the premier four-season community, developed by Mountainside Partners, embarks on a new journey to connect homeowners with authentic and elevated outdoor experiences, led by a team of expert mountain concierges taking adventure beyond the imagination.
With a combined billion dollars already invested into Mountainside, The Ritz-Carlton and Northstar, Mountainside Partners is rethinking the ultimate mountain resort experience with the assistance of its already strong owner constituency. Launched this summer, the multi-year plan seeks to fulfill a niche market’s call for the seamless combination of authenticity, connection and content, leading with the introduction of new facilities, expert-guided amenities and real estate opportunities, including:
- Tree House: completed July 2015, Tree House serves as the new central hub for outdoor adventure enthusiasts with a team of concierge outfitters who offer owners of Mountainside access to all that Tahoe offers. In addition, the Mountainside base camp is the community gathering place, where owners take advantage of a fitness facility, game room, outdoor pool, dining area, lounge and outdoor sport court.
- Tree House Outfitters: the on-staff expert mountain concierges provide the best combination of specialized knowledge and local connections to offer owners an all-access, insider experience of everything Tahoe.
- Rendezvous Experience: A planned elevated outdoor experience of the environment, featuring architecturally stunning huts suspended on platforms amongst the trees. Residents can enjoy exclusive gatherings, including outdoor yoga pads, an outdoor amphitheater, fireside chat series, play structures curated for both children and adults, or simply a place to recharge after a day on the mountain.
- Mountainside Trail System: a marked trail system of 40 plus miles that connects Mountainside owners with The Ritz-Carlton, The Village at Northstar, Mountainside’s day huts, Tompkins Memorial Trail and Lake Tahoe Rim Trail. Capitalizing on its seamless connection to untouched nature, the fence-free community will offer multiple trail systems including clearly marked hikes and snowshoe adventures.
- The Zen Cube: the community’s “creative think-tank” is envisioned to be a gathering space nestled amongst the trees, with windows boasting views of the untouched mountain setting. A truly unique, social experience, the project will offer forward-thinking residents the opportunity to create and facilitate limitless programming that aligns entirely with their desire and vision.
- Mountainside Living: new luxury custom mountain homes and mountain-contemporary residences and townhomes, all boasting direct access to the hiking trails and ski runs of Northstar.
“There is a growing demand for both contemporary mountain real estate, and the ability to easily access Tahoe’s outdoors in authentic ways. We are finding that families want to be able to step out their door and into adventures, whether it be guided by local experts or in discovery on their own,” says Ron Barnes, Senior Strategist of Mountainside Partners. “It’s about connecting – connecting with the outdoors, with our families and with ourselves. We’re excited to introduce the next generation of mountain ownership by taking the outdoors to a new level with one-of-a-kind amenities and experiences woven into an authentic mountain setting. Mountainside is a community both on the mountain and of the mountain, created exclusively for families that seek new adventures within Lake Tahoe’s open space and wild air.”
In addition to new neighborhood amenities, Mountainside at Northstar is also in the midst of introducing cutting-edge luxury real estate. Designed by San Francisco-based BCJ Architects, construction is underway on the Stellar Collection, an enclave of new contemporary residences and townhomes geared toward the young, urban professionals seeking meaningful ways to connect to authentic outdoor experiences. “With the Bay Area economy focused on advancing technology, there is a real contingent of new, intelligent wealth – working in intense environments all day, hungry for a connection to a real place, a real landscape and the recreational opportunities that go along with that,” explains Greg Mottola, Principal at BCJ Architects. Developed to introduce a series of efficient, spatially powerful homes for this sophisticated market, Stellar Residences, six single-family homes and Stellar Townhomes, 11 townhomes, are contemporary and progressive in design. Residences and townhomes will be available winter 2015-2016.
New activity is also present in the M25 neighborhood of ski-in/ski-out custom homes, with the recent completion of a $9.3 million home and construction underway on three additional homes. The one-of-a-kind gated enclave of 25 home sites offers buyers the opportunity for custom estate-sized homes, ranging from .5 to 1.5 acres. “We’re seeing new ideas from buyers - expansive outdoor living space with multiple decks, patio with a spa, fire-pits and outdoor bar/dining areas, as well as larger scale features like attached ski huts with full bars, fire places, boot warmers and more,” adds Barnes.
All homes at Mountainside offer a seamless connection to the mountain and nature – with direct front and back-door access to the ski runs and hiking trails of Northstar California. Activities are endless and include hiking, biking, skiing, cross country skiing, snow shoeing, tubing, shopping, dining, skating and more. Ownership at Mountainside also includes privileged access to the luxurious amenities of The Ritz-Carlton, Lake Tahoe, where residents can dine, après ski, après hike and utilize the spa with a family membership.
Several key neighborhood amenities, mountain improvements and real estate opportunities will be announced later this winter. For more information on Mountainside at Northstar, please visit http://www.MountainsideNorthstar.com or call 1.530.550.2010.
About Mountainside at Northstar:
Mountainside at Northstar is located on-mountain between The Ritz-Carlton, Lake Tahoe and The Village at Northstar. Seamlessly integrated with the mid-mountain terrain, the four-season community boasts a vision to offer turnkey outdoor experiences for owners, with extensive plans underway for new amenities and unique real estate offerings.
About Mountainside Partners, LLC:
The Mountainside Partners, LLC team has a long history of creating world-class resort experiences in the Tahoe area, including the spectacular Jack Nicklaus golf course and community at Old Greenwood, The Village at Northstar, The Ritz-Carlton, Lake Tahoe, mid-mountain at Northstar and the golf community and club of Gray’s Crossing.
About Crescent Real Estate Holdings, LLC:
Crescent Real Estate Holdings LLC, headquartered in Fort Worth, Texas, is a fully integrated real estate company owned by Goff Capital and Barclays Capital. Through its subsidiaries, Crescent owns, manages and develops premier, Class A office buildings. Crescent also holds investments in resort residential developments in locations such as Scottsdale, Vail Valley, and Lake Tahoe; The Ritz-Carlton, Dallas; and the wellness lifestyle leader, Canyon Ranch.
Aleksandra Baranova, Castillo & Ruig Communications, http://Discovercrc.com, +1 310-664-8860, [email protected]