Atlanta, Georgia (PRWEB) October 04, 2016 -- Nepalese expats worldwide get $2 Bonus for international calls on TalktoNepal.com to celebrate Dashain. Each time someone purchases Voice Credit balance of minimum $15 until October 6, 2016, he or she gets $2 more calling credit for international calls to Nepal. The offer addresses all 100,000 Nepalese living abroad, who are willing to save up to 21 minutes on their calls to Nepal, no matter their current location. A free account on TalktoNepal.com is required to make the purchase using coupon code DU5S3HRA by October 6, 2016: https://talktonepal.com/
These free calling minutes will be automatically added if customers remember to use the coupon code DU5S3HRA before they complete the online purchase.
Voice Credit balance on TalktoNepal.com can be used to call in 3 different ways:
- from KeepCalling app for iOS and Android devices.
- using access numbers from any phone, which requires no 3G, 4G, WiFi (no Internet connection at all)
- from one's laptop or PC to any phone in the world, using Web Call app, that is available in one's TalktoNepal.com account and requires no download.
This promotion is the way TalktoNepal.com wants to celebrate peace and the successful overcome of the conflict between the different manifestations of Durga and Mahishasura. But above all, the Bonus is the way TalktoNepal.com supports the loyalty of its new and old customers.
Free calling credit with TalktoNepal.com is also offered outside this promotion, on a regular basis. On every purchase on the website, Thank You points are automatically added in each customer online account. Once they amount to 1000 they can get the holder of the account $10 Voice Credit which, at the time of this news release, means up to 105 minutes to call Nepal for free.
Voice Credit on TalktoNepal.com is the most economical alternative to calling cards for international calls. The Voice Credit service has been built on customer feedback and is very flexible. There is no contract involved and several free features are offered. Plus, the site offers the lowest rates to call Nepal: 9.9 ¢/minute to call landlines, 12.9 ¢/minute to call mobiles and 10 ¢/SMS.
Besides Voice Credit, Nepalese expats and travellers who use TalktoNepal.com will benefit of another flexible service: Mobile Recharge. The website facilitates international top ups to mobiles overseas. Most people use the Mobile Recharge service to send airtime to families and friends in their origin countries and thus support local communication or even offer them international calls. It takes less than 1 minute and applies the lowest processing fee on the global market.
There are no hidden fees on TalktoNepal.com and a free account comes with a set of features that cost nothing:
- Speed Dial and PINless dialing makes the international calls resemble a local call in terms of dialing experience.
- Thank You points are offered on every purchase and can be later converted into Voice Credit for free calls.
- Lowest rates on the market for calls to both mobiles and landlines.
- KeepCalling app is free to install on any Android or Apple device.
- 24/7 human Customer Support for any explanation or question.
- Online Help Center with Frequently Asked Questions.
- Online 30 day call history and account transactions available non-stop.
- Calling is also possible using access numbers that require no Internet connection.
- More than 1 expat service available in one's account.
- International Mobile Recharges are instant and easy.
- The online shopping takes few seconds and is 100% secure due to the "Verified and Certified" label.
- PayPal is accepted besides all major credit and debit cards.
- Payment is accepted in any currency.
- Anyone can earn credit while recommending the service to other fellow expats.
Whoever wants to benefit of the $2 Voice Credit Bonus Promotion, needs to open an account on TalktoNepal.com and buy $15 Voice Credit by October 6, 2016. The credit never expires and can be used both for calls to Nepal, as well as other destinations. The Bonus applies if one uses coupon code DU5S3HRA when placing the order.
TalktoNepal.com is a website dedicated to the Nigerian diaspora worldwide. The website is a brand of KeepCalling, a global telecommunications company registered in 2002 in the USA. Presently, KeepCalling provides its services to hundreds of thousands of consumers and businesses, with a focus on customer satisfaction. KeepCalling has been listed by Inc 5000 as one of the fastest growing companies in the USA for 5 consecutive years. In 2015 the company registered a revenue increase of over 200% from 2011 to 2014.
Aura Badiu, TalktoNepal.com, https://talktonepal.com/?utm_source=prweb&utm_campaign=PR_talktonepal_dashain_3_October_2016&utm_med, +1 (678) 528-0398 Ext: 3030, [email protected]