Opelika, AL (PRWEB) September 03, 2015 -- Arcanum Gaming, a new startup and network for gamers, features comprehensive events management for online and in-person events, guides for games, cosplay, and other content, and has launched its public beta. Arcanum offers one of the most comprehensive online events management platforms currently available to gamers. Within their events, the organizers are given an unprecedented level of control and flexibility:
• Tiered privacy and security settings,
• The ability to integrate contests, prize pools, and raffles, with the ability to completely automate the process,
• The ability to track both RSVP and actual attendance, for a single event and over time,
• Custom speaker/guest lists, FAQs, prerequisites,
• Host a physical event or an in-game event (or combine the two),
• Full sponsor integration, with different sponsor levels.
• The ability to include meeting/event minutes and record them live.
• An incredible range of design flexibility, including custom backgrounds & colors, and more..
Andrew Defee, co-founder and CEO of Arcanum, was inspired to develop such a platform after managing more than a dozen guilds across a wide variety of games. “One of the biggest problems I’ve had with event creation in general is how tedious of a task it really is. There are a few sites that try to make event creation easy, but they often make the task more complicated or lack features gamers want. I want to fix that.” Defee says the initial beta launch of the events system is focused primarily on guild meetings, giveaways, & raids - where attendance is a key factor. While not all of the intended features are currently available, the beta launch this week is intended to stress test the system and get user feedback on the existing design and features.
In addition to its robust event management platform, Arcanum offers gamers a variety of content creation tools. Users, after setting up a free account, can create and distribute trending events, guides, news and other popular content using the site. As a public beta launch, Arcanum currently offers a limited feature set and has plans to fully launch its platform before the holidays this year, complete with full guild/alliance integration and a host of services for guilds, their members, and dedicated gamers.
About Arcanum Gaming
The Arcanum platform is developed by Arcanum Gaming Syndicate, a startup created and run by gamers with the purpose of better establishing the video gaming industry as a professional enterprise across the globe.
For more information visit http://www.arcanumgaming.com.
Media Contact: Jake Ergen, Arcanum Gaming Syndicate, 1 517-507-0310
Kyle Shannon, Nibletz Ventures LLC, http://nibletz.com, +1 (334) 580-7572, [email protected]