NEW YORK, Dec. 15, 2017 /PRNewswire-iReach/
Lounge Lizard is globally recognized as a top New York web design company within the web and mobile app development industry. Lounge Lizard's brandtenders are creative, tech-savvy, and passionate developers of innovative strategies that drive conversions for both startup and established clients of all industries. They are the "best of breed since 1998."
The end of quarter four is the perfect time to improve your website. While updating your website for 2018, there are at least five items to consider. These are the items users are looking for on your website and they will help boost your conversion rate.
1. Videos and cinemagraphs. Videos and cinemagraphs are the tools of the future, and 2018. These web elements increase engagement while catering to the lazier side of human nature. Instead of asking visitors to read all the text on your page, you can show them the most important pieces of information on your site while they sit back, listen, and relax. Videos also create a more personalized experience. While you tell your story, your audience feels as if they are talking to a real person at your company. Cinemagraphs, on the other hand, fall somewhere between a video and a static image. These also draw attention to important web elements such as products and services but load faster than videos. They're also known for their ability to increase conversions.
2. Storytelling. Consumers want to know more about your company. By weaving a story with your web images, copy, and graphics, you can tell consumers your story. Your story includes facts about your company, as well as the feelings and perspectives you want to share with your audience. When incorporating storytelling into your website, keep your messages simple so they can be easily understood. Share content on your website that includes humor, pain, happiness, and personality. And, include real examples to which your costumers will relate.
3. Infographics and other illustrations. Infographics and visual representations of concepts, facts, figures, and products are becoming extremely popular. Include these on your site when and where appropriate. Illustrations can showcase emotion and personality.
4. The long, scrolling home page. The long, scrolling home page will still be trending in 2018. Long, scrolling homepages offer a better user experience for consumers who browse the web on their mobile devices and tablets. They also make it easier to tell your story while walking visitors through the actions and steps you want them to take. And, they work well for sites that use several graphics and illustrations.
5. Better use of negative space. While it's important to allow eyes to rest on your website, as negative space is used more creatively, visitors to your site will expect to see a different type of negative space. Using negative space to draw the eye to cinemagraphics, videos, and key illustrations is one of the best ways to use negative space.
About Lounge Lizard: Lounge Lizard New York Web Design Company is an award-winning, high-end design boutique specializing in website and mobile app development, UX/UI, branding, and marketing. Lounge Lizard excels in creating the ultimate brand strategy, fully loaded with expertly crafted visuals that work together to increase sales and effectively communicate a client's unique personality.
Media Contact: Ken Braun, Lounge Lizard, 631-581-1000, email@example.com
News distributed by PR Newswire iReach: https://ireach.prnewswire.com
SOURCE Lounge Lizard