Scotch Plains, NJ (PRWEB) June 30, 2015 -- NJ Top Dentist, Dr. Susan Goldfarb, had a very busy professional month this past May. On May 13th, she hosted a CPR Course for members of the Bergen County Dental Society. She does this every year to provide a place where members can get updated on the latest CPR recommendations for Healthcare Providers. Life Support from Hackensack Hospital provided the instructors and she provided the dentists who needed updating.
On May 21st, Dr. Goldfarb held a dinner and continuing education class for her referring dentists at Noah’s Ark in Teaneck, NJ. Penn / NYU trained and author of many publications, Dr. Frank Celenza, came to speak on “Implant Uses in Orthodontics”. From Harvard, Dr. David Wank spoke on website optimization for dentists. He has a book called “The Web Design Workbook for Dentists”. This event was co-hosted by Asteto Labs.
Susan Goldfarb, D.M.D., Periodontist; is one of the first female periodontal practitioners in Bergen County, specializing in implant, regenerative techniques and facial aesthetics. Since 1984, Dr. Goldfarb has been serving the public with state-of-the-art dental care. She has built her reputation on using the latest techniques with the least amount of discomfort.
Dr. Goldfarb specializes in a range of procedures including:
• Soft Tissue Grafts
• LANAP; Laser Assisted New Attachment Procedure
• Emdogain Gel
• Dental Implants
• Ridge Augmentation
• Bone Grafts
Dr. Goldfarb’s specialization in periodontic care can extend the life of her patients’ teeth by restoring and maintaining the health of their gums. Periodontic disease occurs when destructive bacteria begin to break down the structures that support the teeth and gums. Dr. Goldfarb offers a number of techniques to treat periodontic techniques. These include the following:
• Scaling and Root Planing Therapy: A specialized deep dental cleaning specifically for counteracting the effects of periodontal disease.
• The LANAP® Protocol: A minimally invasive laser surgery that eradicates diseased tissue and bacteria while facilitating the reattachment of healthy tissue to the teeth.
• Osseous Surgery A procedure for surgically exposing the areas affected by periodontal disease in order to clean and prepare for the reattachment of gum tissue to the teeth.
• Tissue Grafting: The replacement of gum tissue in areas where sensitive roots are exposed and / or are uncosmetic.
Dr. Goldfarb is conveniently located in Teaneck, NJ which is in Bergen County. For more information and locations you can visit Dr. Goldfarb’s full profile at: http://www.njtopdocs.com/susangoldfarbdmd
NJ Top Dentists is a comprehensive information resource of Top Doctors, Dentists and Hospitals. We are profiling over 900 Healthcare Providers and have made it convenient for you to find them.
NJ Top Dentists allows patients to “meet” these providers online before making their appointment.
For more information, visit http://www.NJTopDentists.com
You can also follow us on Facebook – Twitter – YouTube
Cristina Mendez, NJ Top Docs, http://www.NJTopDocs.com, +1 (908) 288-7240 Ext: 100, [email protected]
SOURCE NJ Top Docs