Rockville, MD (PRWEB) May 15, 2017 -- The 2017 RadWaste Summit will explore the theme, New Priorities, Regulations, and Opportunities as the industry moves into the fourth quarter of the Trump administration and Republican-controlled Congress. The Summit will explore the existing policy, budget allocation, project priorities, and more.
Attendees will hear about a variety of topics that cover the full spectrum of radioactive waste on both the commercial and federal sides. You’ll meet with more than 350 waste managers, lab directors, site managers, business development executives, analysts, scientists and more. Agenda topics have been announced and include:
- Department of Energy Priorities
- Office of Environmental Management and Office of Civilian Radioactive Waste Management Updates
- Nuclear Regulatory Commission (NRC) Priorities
- Commercial Waste Disposal Advocacy
- Major DOE Cleanup Sites Update
- Tank Waste Treatment Facility Commissioning
- Local Regulatory Impact
- Decommissioning Case Study
- Infrastructure Investments Enterprise-Wide
- Yucca Mountain Restart
- Storage and Transportation
- And more!
The following speakers and moderators have been confirmed for the 2017 RadWaste Summit:
- Lake Barrett, Nuclear Clean Up Expert
- Larry Camper, USRNC Retired & Senior Nuclear Safety Consultant, Talisman International, LLC
- Brad Crowell, Director, Department of Conservation and Natural Resources, State of Nevada
- Renee Echols, President, FireWater Associates, LLC
- Tim Frazier, President, TA Frazier & Associates
- Eugene Gleason, President and Managing Director, Nuclear Management Associates, LLC
- Walter S. Howes, Managing Director, Verdigris Capital Group
- Eric K. Knox, Senior Project Director, Nuclear and Environment, Management Services Group, AECOM
- Andy Leigh, Vice President, Operations, JACOBS
- Wayne Norton, President and CEO, Yankee Atomic Electric Company
- Dan Shinhofen, Chairman, Board of County Commissioners, Nye County
- Anne White, CEO, Bastet Technical Services, LLC
“I’m excited that the 2017 program agenda and speakers have taken shape with the help of our expert advisory committee. It’s an interesting time within the nuclear waste industry and it will be so important to connect this September to discuss how to move forward,” says Nancy Berlin, Program Manager, ExchangeMonitor Publications & Forums.
Attendees will hear first-hand about the latest regulations, changes, and solutions for the future from high-level speakers and panelists. In addition, networking is vital to capitalize on business opportunities within the nuclear waste industry, and with over 350 attendees, speakers, exhibitors and sponsors, there is plenty of networking time built into the agenda.
The early bird registration rate has been extended to May 31st; simply use the VIP code EARLYBIRD during registration online to receive the discounted rate (https://www.eiseverywhere.com/ereg/newreg.php?eventid=202949&discountcode=EARLYBIRD). The 2017 RadWaste Summit has also been added to the DOE EM Conference Management Tool, the event ID is 37254.
To learn more and to register, visit http://www.radwastesummit.com.
About ExchangeMonitor, a division of Access Intelligence, LLC
ExchangeMonitor Publications & Forums, founded by the late Edward Helminski, was acquired by Access Intelligence, LLC in March 2015. ExchangeMonitor publishes professional newsletters and creates, manages and sponsors forums, colloquiums and workshops to facilitate an exchange of views and information among government officials, private industry executives, non-governmental organizations and other entities on critical national and international programs and policies.
About Access Intelligence, LLC
Access Intelligence delivers trusted, timely and deep information that empowers our customers and advances their business. We are a leading worldwide information and marketing company that provides unparalleled business intelligence and integrated marketing solutions in nearly a dozen global market sectors (such as PR, Marketing, Energy, Aviation, Satellite, Healthcare and Media). With a customer-centric culture dedicated to editorial excellence and marketing integrity, we serve business professionals worldwide with a portfolio of products, including events, e-letters, data and digital products, e-learning, magazines, and e-media solutions.
Kristy Keller, ExchangeMonitor Publications & Forums, http://www.exchangemonitor.com/evtx/radwaste-summit-2017/, +1 3013541779, [email protected]