London, UK (PRWEB) March 26, 2014 -- As a result of the unfavourable economic situation in the world along with the eurozone debt crisis, Spain’s cards and payments market registered a decline between 2008 and 2012, at a CAGR of -3.34%. However, an upward trend is expected to be registered through 2017. By the end of the forecast period, the total volume of cards in circulation in Spain will likely reach 71.7 million. The national cards and payments market is predicted to be driven by increase in the e-commerce sector, expanding use of social media and rising interest towards mobile payments, among other factors.
Mobile payments posted a 131.38% CAGR during 2008-2012, and are forecast to provide a huge scope for robust growth of card-based payments. The rising number of mobile phone users together with the increasing popularity of smartphones in the country has led to the burgeoning growth in mobile payments. During 2008-2012, the Spanish e-commerce sector registered an 18.06% CAGR, growing from EUR 6.6 billion in 2008 to EUR 12.8 billion in 2012. One of the primary drivers of the country’s e-commerce sector expansion was the introduction of on-line functionality to cards products.
New comprehensive research report “Spain's Cards and Payments Industry: Emerging Opportunities, Trends, Size, Drivers, Strategies, Products and Competitive Landscape” worked out by Timetric is now available at MarketPublishers.com
Title: Spain's Cards and Payments Industry: Emerging Opportunities, Trends, Size, Drivers, Strategies, Products and Competitive Landscape
Published: March, 2014
Price: US$ 3,995.00
The report is a trustworthy source of accurate information (qualitative and quantitative) on the Spanish cards and payments market. The study provides access to the current and forecast industry values, carefully discusses the domestic market attractiveness, scrutinizes the performance of the main market sectors, points out the most promising growth areas. The topical report presents a snapshot of the main market growth resistors, drivers, challenges and opportunities; highlights the regulative framework, contains an all-encompassing examination of Spanish consumers’ attitudes/preferences. It peers deep into the competitive landscape and unveils vital data on the leading players, includes a summary of the marketing strategies used by different institutions active within the market. Additionally, a detailed 5-year future forecast of the Spanish cards and payments market through 2019 is offered in the report.
• Comprehensive guide to the Spanish cards and payments market.
• Deep look at and accurate information on the country’s industry performance.
• Current and forecast values for the main product categories within the Spanish defense market.
• All-round discussion of the national market attractiveness and defining of the promising growth areas.
• Description of the regulative environment.
• Detailed analysis of the key forces propelling and restraining the country’s defense market development.
• Examination of the competitive pressures and insights into the competitive climate.
• Comprehensive profiles of the top market participants.
• Summary of the marketing strategies implemented by various institutions active in the marketplace.
• Valuable snapshot of the consumer attitudes/buying preferences for cards in Spain.
• Spanish cards and payments market future outlook with forecasts through 2019.
More new research reports by the publisher can be found at Timetric page.
Natalie Aster, The Market Publishers, Ltd., http://marketpublishers.com/, +44 2081446009, [email protected]