Henderson, Nevada (PRWEB) February 28, 2014 -- OMICS Group International is an online open access publisher and a scientific event organizer. Constituting of OMICS Publishing Group and OMICS Group Conferences, OMICS Group organizes around 100 International scientific conferences each year and is running more than 350 peer-reviewed scholarly journals.
OMICS Group Conferences is proudly announcing its 1st International conferences in USA for the year of 2014 which will be 3rd International Conference and Exhibition on Metabolomics & Systems Biology, and the 4th International Conference and Exhibition on Pharmaceutics & Novel Drug Discoveries. Both of these conferences will be held from March 24-26, 2014 at Hilton San Antonio Airport, USA.
Metabolomics & Systems Biology International Conference is based on the theme – “Multi-Omic Approaches to Envision the Role of Metabolites in Biological Systems”. Eminent Speakers attending Metabolomics 2014 include some of the following names:
- Chris Beecher – CSO NextGen Metabolomics, Inc., USA
- Vladimir Tolstikov, USA
- Bernd Schneider - Head of the Biosynthesis/NMR research group of the Max Planck Institute for chemical Ecology, Jena, Germany
- Chandra Richter - Senior Research Scientist, E & J Gallo Winery, USA
- Karl Burgess -Board of directors of the British Society for Proteome Research, UK
- Stephen F. Previs- Director, Merck & Co., Inc., USA
- Ludger Wessjohann - IPB Executive Director and Head of Department and Research Group, Germany
- Carolus Reinecke - Manager of the National Metabolomics Platform, South Africa.
- Patrick Giraudeau, Associate Professor, University of Nantes, France
- Peter Karp, Director, Bioinformatics Research Group, SRI International, USA
Pharmaceutics & Novel Drug Delivery Systems International Conference is based on the theme – “Pre-formulation, Formulation, and Physiology; Approaches for Drug Delivery Systems”. Among the many eminent speakers at the Pharmaceutica 2014, following will also be there:
- Erik Rytting, University of Texas, USA
- Gulay Yelken, Sanovel ILAC, Turkey
- Konstantin Tsinman, Pion Inc., USA
- Afsaneh Lavasanifar, University of Alberta, Canada
- Shao Xiang Lu, Broda International, LLC, USA
- Xiaohua Peng, University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee, USA
- Dorota, Medical University of Gdansk, Poland
- Mike Morgen, Bend Research Inc., USA
- Koichi Baba, Osaka University, Japan
- Christophe Serra, University of Strasbourg, France
- Jasmine Musakhanian, Gattefosse, USA
Metabolomics 2014 and Pharamaceutica 2014 will observe international workshop and symposiums throughout the conference:
Workshop 1: Chris Beecher, CSO, IROA Technologies - A workshop on ‘Isotopic Techniques in Metabolomics’.
Workshop 2: By Jeffrey S Patrick, LECO Corporation
Workshop 3: Alan Porter’s Professor Emeritus, Co-Director, Technology Policy & Assessment Center, Georgia Tech, USA – A workshop on forecasting Nano- Enabled Drug Delivery (NEDD) Innovation Pathway
Keeping up with the mission of OMICS Group Conferences, Metabolomics 2014 and Pharmaceutica 2014 will observe following major sponsors and exhibitors –
- Thermo Scientific
- BIOCRATES Life Sciences AG
- Southwest Research Institute
- IZON Inc.
- Quotient Clinical Ltd.
- Patheon Pharmaceuticals
For more information on the conferences, please contact –
Metabolomics 2014: metabolomics2014(at)omicsonline.us
Pharmaceutica 2014: pharmaceutica214(at)omicsgroup.us
Issac Samuel, OMICS Group International, http://www.metabolomicsconference.com, +91 8008888048, [email protected]
SOURCE OMICS Group International