Denver, CO (PRWEB) January 13, 2015 -- Outskirts Press, a top provider of publishing and marketing services for self-publishing authors, has announced its Top 10 Best Seller Kindle Books on Amazon. The list represents the current top-selling books in Amazon’s Kindle format among authors published through Outskirts Press.
No longer a haven solely for consumers of fiction, e-readers are becoming a popular reading format for a variety of genres: thrillers and crime drama, romance, biographies and autobiographies, self-help, Christian life and even reference and text books. This eclectic Top 10 list not only illustrates the broad interests of the ebook-buying public; it also demonstrates the breadth of diversity of modern independent authors, particularly those publishing with Outskirts Press.
These popular works from Outskirts Press authors range from biographical works to American history to coming-of-age fiction to non-fiction to poetry – and pretty much everything in between. Here, in alphabetical order, are the Top 10 best-selling Kindle book authors from Outskirts Press:
• Aces Back to Back: The History of the Grateful Dead (1965 - 2013) – by Scott W. Allen
• The Astrology of Success: A Guide to Illuminate Your Inborn Gifts for Achieving Career Success and Life Fulfillment – by Jan Spiller
• The Book of Barkley: Love and Life Through the Eyes of a Labrador Retriever – by L.B.Johnson
• In the Jungle... Camping with the Enemy – by W. James Seymour
• Jell-O and Jackie O – by T.D. Arkenberg
• Letters, to the Men I Have Loved – by Mirtha Michelle Castro Marmol
• Living in the House Your Lies Built – by Sarah M. Young
• Old Man on a Bicycle: A Ride Across America and How to Realize a More Enjoyable Old Age – by Don Petterson
• The Neurotic’s Guide to Avoiding Enlightenment: How the Left-Brain Plays Unending Games of Self-Improvement – by Chris Niebauer, Ph.D.
• The Tiger FACs: A Dance with the Devil, the Forward Air Controllers that History Forgot – by Don Bell and the Tiger FACs
For more information about ebook publishing with Outskirts Press, visit the company’s publishing packages page: http://www.outskirtspress.com/services/publishing.
About Outskirts Press, Inc.: Outskirts Press offers full-service, custom self-publishing and book marketing services for authors seeking a cost-effective, fast, and flexible way to publish and distribute their books worldwide while retaining all their rights and full creative control. Available for authors globally at http://www.outskirtspress.com and located on the outskirts of Denver, Colorado, Outskirts Press, Inc. represents the future of book publishing, today.
# # #
Outskirts Press, Inc., 10940 S. Parker Road - 515, Parker, Colorado 80134
Kelly Schuknecht, Outskirts Press, Inc., http://www.outskirtspress.com, +1 (605) 351-8789, [email protected]
SOURCE Outskirts Press, Inc.