Orlando, FL (PRWEB) February 25, 2014 -- Panda Security, The Cloud Security Company, today announced that it has been included as a Visionary in Gartner's "Magic Quadrant for Endpoint Protection Platforms,” published on January 8, 2014. According to the report, Panda Security moves from the Niche Players quadrant to the Visionaries quadrant. Panda views this as testament to the company's evolution and the excellent results achieved during the last year.
Gartner evaluated every vendor in the endpoint protection platform market, based on their products, completeness of vision and ability to execute.
“We believe our position as a Visionary in Gartner’s Magic Quadrant for Endpoint Protection Platforms is the best proof of Panda's vision, strategy and portfolio,” said Josu Franco, Director of Corporate Development and Strategic Alliances at Panda Security. “SMBs that are seeking easy-to-manage cloud-based security solutions to protect, manage and support their IT system should consider Panda as their first option,” added Franco.
Panda Security’s Key Differentiators include:
- The Panda Cloud Office Protection management interface, which provides granular role-based management and group-level configurations, and facilitates performance of simple and frequent tasks.
- Easy-to-use report scheduler that delivers reports in PDF.
- Malware detection with several proactive HIPS techniques.
- Cloud database look-up to catch the latest threats.
- Panda Cloud Systems Management: A remote endpoint system management solution which includes audit, configuration, patch and software distribution capabilities, as well as remote control.
- Panda Advanced Protection Service: An advanced threat protection service that monitors and classifies all executables running on endpoints (PCs and servers).
- Competitive pricing and no upfront license costs.
“We are extremely happy to be included as a Visionary in Gartner’s Magic Quadrant. This is a great recognition and encourages us to continue developing the best solutions to meet customers’ needs,” concluded Franco.
Gartner does not endorse any vendor, product or service depicted in its research publications, and does not advise technology users to select only those vendors with the highest ratings. Gartner research publications consist of the opinions of Gartner's research organization and should not be construed as statements of fact. Gartner disclaims all warranties, expressed or implied, with respect to this research, including any warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
About Panda Security
Founded in 1990, Panda Security is the world’s leading provider of cloud-based security solutions, with products available in more than 23 languages and millions of users located in 195 countries around the world. Panda Security was the first IT security company to harness the power of cloud computing with its Collective Intelligence technology. This innovative security model can automatically analyze and classify thousands of new malware samples every day, guaranteeing corporate customers and home users the most effective protection against Internet threats with minimum impact on system performance. Panda Security has 80 offices throughout the globe with US headquarters in Florida and European headquarters in Spain.
Panda Security collaborates with The Stella Project, a program aimed at promoting the incorporation into the community and workplace of people with Down syndrome and other intellectual disabilities, as part of its Corporate Social Responsibility policy.
For more information, please visit http://www.pandasecurity.com/.
Silvia Torres, Panda Security, +34 91 141 09 29, [email protected]
SOURCE Panda Security