Delray Beach, Florida (PRWEB) July 25, 2016 -- Brandon Hall Group, the only independent research and analyst firm focused on the entire Human Capital Management market, today announced that John Sculley, former CEO at Apple and Pepsi, will be the keynote speaker at HCM Excellence 17.
The conference unites Brandon Hall Group clients, HCM Excellence Award winners and partners from around the world for 3½ days of learning around leading practices in all areas of HCM. View the full agenda and early registration rates here: http://www.cvent.com/d/1fqf8g/6X
“We are delighted to have John Sculley as this year’s keynote speaker. John will share his thoughts on the New American Workforce and what it means for human capital management leaders,” Brandon Hall Group CEO Mike Cooke said. Sculley will speak the morning of Thursday, Jan. 26.
“One of the themes of the conference will be creating great employee experiences which, our research shows, have a profound impact on business performance,” Cooke said. “Whether it is the candidate experience during the recruiting process, the onboarding experience, the learning experience, or other experiences driven by HR, an organization’s ability to engage, motivate and retain top performers will ultimately determine organizational success. We will explore all aspects of the employee experience during our event by leveraging the lessons learned from our Excellence Award winners and other innovators.”
Here are a few representative highlights of the conference program:
- Micro-Resilience: Illuminating Insights into High-Performance Leadership and Engagement, a 4-hour workshop Jan. 25 featuring leadership consultant
Bonnie St. John, who drew raves last year with her keynote presentation on High-Performance Resilience.
- A full-day workshop, The Power of Measurement, which explores how breaking through the obstacles to meaningful measurement of HCM practices can accelerate success. This is a pre-conference workshop held Tuesday, Jan. 24
- Wellness and the Workplace: Prudential and The Corporate Athlete, an exploration of how companies can help their workforces perform at their peak, under pressure, without sacrificing their health and happiness.
- Learning Convergence: How to Develop a True Blended Learning Program, featuring Brandon Hall Group’s latest research and models on blended learning.
- How to Keep the Great Talent You Have, featuring leading talent retention practices of award-winning organizations.
- Managing the Contingent Workforce: What HR Professionals Don't Know. PeopleTicker consultants will provide a hands-on approach to understanding the world of contingent labor.
The conference returns to the PGA Resort and Spa in Palm Beach Gardens, FL, site of this year’s highly successful event. HCM Excellence 17 starts on Tuesday, Jan. 24, with the full-day Power of Measurement event, followed by 2½ days of workshops, discussion groups, panel presentations, general sessions, and a dinner and ceremony on Jan. 26 honoring the
2016 Excellence Awards and Excellence in Technology winners.
About Brandon Hall Group
Brandon Hall Group is a HCM research and advisory services firm that provides insights around key performance areas, including Learning and Development, Talent Management, Leadership Development, Talent Acquisition and Workforce Management.
With more than 10,000 clients globally and 23 years of delivering world-class research and advisory services, Brandon Hall Group is focused on developing research that drives performance in emerging and large organizations, and provides strategic insights for executives and practitioners responsible for growth and business results.
At the core of our offerings is a Membership Program that combines research, benchmarking and unlimited access to data and analysts. The Membership Program offers insights and best practices to enable executives and practitioners to make the right decisions about people, processes, and systems, coalesced with analyst advisory services which aim to put the research into action in a way that is practical and efficient.
To learn more about Brandon Hall Group, please call us at (561) 865-5017 or email us at success(at)brandonhall(dot)com.
Mike Cooke, Brandon Hall Group, http://www.brandonhall.com, +1 561-306-3576, [email protected]