(PRWEB) September 21, 2015 -- Permacharts.com, a leader in quick reference charts, has launched a new program aimed at helping academic courses better monetize their audiences. Permacharts are quick reference study guides, or simply known as: study aids, teaching guides, cram notes or cheat sheets. All of their charts are professionally authored by experts in their chosen field. They explain subjects in plain and simple terms, encompassing more than 500 titles that contain just the facts, tips and information any one needs to master a subject quickly.
Online academic course providers can add Permacharts quick reference e-guides to their programs to increase their revenue opportunities while providing value to their users at the same time. E-Learning platform (LMS) owners that strive to deliver the best course materials can keep their users engaged and moving forward with great content from Permacharts. Peter McGregor, VP of Marketing for Permacharts stated, “We are extremely excited about launching our new monetization program for online course providers. The initial response has been overwhelmingly positive. We are looking forward to bringing this opportunity out to the online academic marketplace.”
Monetization Benefits to LMS Owners:
- Ready-to-use content
- White-label options
- Increase retention rates
- Add an incremental revenue stream
- Zero cost
Educational Benefits to Students:
- Learn any subject faster & easier
- Increased memory retention = higher GPA
- High perceived value impression of your LMS
Permacharts offers 2 options when it comes to adding their quick reference e-guide products to LMS platforms.
Option 1: Hosted on their LMS Platform:
- The entire Permacharts library of e-reference guides are stored & hosted on their servers.
- The LMS controls everything: placement, layout and checkout.
- The LMS distributes and fulfills the e-guides and collect the revenue.
Option 2: Hosted on Permachart’s Platform:
- Permacharts hosts the content on their servers and provides an e-commerce branded store for the LMS’s customers to complete their purchases.
- Permacharts handles the fulfillment and billing and pays the LMS a commission monthly on generated sales.
Learn more about Permachart’s new online course monetization program on their website, or contact their course monetization department today.
Peter McGregor, Permacharts, Inc., http://www.permacharts.com, +1 613-659-4539, [email protected]