“I know ‘The World’s Best Dog Bed’ is a bold statement, but we believe pet owners everywhere will agree once they’ve used our product,” Street said. “The beds are handmade by master craftsmen in Great Britain, which ensures the quality is of the highest standard, yet the price remains low now since we’ve decided to introduce them to the market through a crowdfunding campaign.”
Street also announced that the company will donate a bed to a dog-shelter in need for every dog bed sold during its Indiegogo Campaign.
He added that the Ralph & Co Dog Beds “have more functionality than you can shake a stick at.”
Those features include:
• Water and oil repellent nano-coating, in which liquids that strike the surface are repelled and flow away immediately
• Eco-friendly non-toxic materials, that are harmless, non-flammable and fluorine free water based formula
• Anti-bacterial materials reduce the build-up of bacteria, mold and do not absorb dog odors
• Hypoallergenic fabrics, providing a barrier to prevent dust mites and helping dogs with allergies
• Assembly in the United Kingdom using high-quality upholstery materials
• Optimum comfort and support with the use of highly resilient, high-density cooling memory foam, good for joints and assisting in the dog’s healthy sleep
• Heat-dissipation features, proven to reduce moisture and dissipate heat away from the body
• Wide-open foam cells with thicker cell walls for enhanced durability and breathability for pets
Ralph & Co Dog Beds were developed by award-winning furniture designers, who also created complimentary bed accessories – including additional covers.
The beds are available at early bird and discounted prices during crowdfunding. For more information, visit the Ralph & Co World’s Best Dog Bed Campaign Page on Indiegogo.
About Ralph & Co
Founded in 2016, Ralph & Co is a joint venture between a leading product design and marketing company in London and a furniture design and manufacturing company in South Wales. By combining both areas of expertise, the company’s goal is to create a range of products that not only look great, but are also of fine quality and functional. All products are made in the United Kingdom. For more information, visit http://www.ralphand.co.
Scott Ledingham, PRmediaNow, http://prmedianow.com/, +1 613-806-7135, [email protected]