Minneapolis, Minnesota (PRWEB) January 20, 2014 -- Advocates for Justice and Robert P. Christensen, P.A. are pleased to announce the membership by invitation of Robert P. Christensen in the International Society of Barristers.
The International Society of Barristers was formed to recognize each era’s best advocates that they might join together to support these common goals:
- Retaining trial by jury in litigated matters;
- Improving advocacy under an adversary system;
- Recognizing advocacy as a distinct specialty, with the creation of proper standards for those holding themselves out as advocates;
- Abolishing animosity between counsel representing plaintiffs and defendants, replacing it with a recognition that all trial lawyers are advocates fully representing the rights of all clients;
- Encouraging and demanding ethical conduct by all involved in litigation – parties, witnesses, counsel and judges;
- Insisting that clients be represented by independent counsel owing their allegiance to the client; and
- Protecting the rights of citizens, the independence of the judiciary and the integrity of the Bar.
Membership is by invitation only which is proceeded by a rigorous screening process that considers the lawyer’s ability, experience, accomplishments and ethical standards as assessed by trial lawyers and judges.
About Robert P. Christensen, P.A.
Robert P. Christensen, P.A., of the Advocates for Justice™ law firm, knows that many people have concerns – some of them well founded – about finding representation they can trust. It has always been the firm’s practice to do whatever is in their power to deliver a just outcome for their clients. The people they agree to work with are seeking redress for genuine grievances.
The Advocates for Justice™ reputable law firm are not ambulance chasers, and don’t represent cases where they think their client is trying to win a large settlement by planting a finger in their chili. At the end of every day, their reputation – and yours – depends upon avoiding the amoral and greedy caricatures that plague our legal system and our community at large. Many of the people that find this firm are referred because of their track record on tough cases.
The Advocates for Justice™ firm believes that they, as individuals, must, can and do make a difference in this world. They are not simply here at this time to occupy space, consume and complain. Rather, they can and must act and take on and hold accountable those who do harm to our physical, social and economic well-being. The Advocates for Justice are a voice that will never be silenced.
Robert P. Christensen, P.A. is a member of the International Society of Primerus Law Firms.
Derek N. Hoeft, International Society of Primerus Law Firms, http://www.primerus.com, +1 616.284.3631, [email protected]
SOURCE International Society of Primerus Law Firms