New York, NY (PRWEB) April 24, 2014 -- Runner's Yoga is the latest yoga practice course for runners and other athletes who want to learn how to improve their range of motion and athletic performance. This course consists of easy-to-follow yoga exercises that make learners calmer, stronger, and more confident. In addition, the course is made by Van Clayton Powel, the founder of Mind Body Fitness Company who has over 20 years of experience in teaching yoga, martial arts, and traditional medicine. Since Van Clayton Powel released the “Runner's Yoga” course, many people have used it to find the best way to increase their flexibility and build their core strength.
Lynn Titus from the site HealthReviewCenter.com performed a full Runner's Yoga review that points out whether it is a good product. The review on the site HealthReviewCenter.com indicates that this course can help runners improve their balance and posture, burn more fat, and maintain a healthy cardiovascular system. The course also teaches them how to improve their mental focus, how to release stress, and how to strengthen and tone muscles in their body. Upon ordering the Runner's Yoga course, Van Clayton Powel will provide a series of instruction books, tutorial videos, audios, and bonuses such as:
• The 30-Minute Audio Recording
• Module 1 – Introduction & Directions book
• Module 2 - The Breath book and video
• Module 3 - Mountain Series A book and video
• Module 4 - Mountain Series B book and video
• Module 5 - Standing Sequence book and video
• Module 6 - Floor Sequence book and video
• Module 7 - Closing Sequence book and video
• Runner’s Yoga Practice Card 1 Guide
• Runner’s Yoga Practice Card 2 Guide
• Runner’s Yoga Practice Tips Guide
• Runner’s Yoga Physiology Manual
• Runner’s Yoga Personal Practice Program Manual
• Runner’s Yoga Practice Goals Guide
• Runner’s Yoga Practice Calendar Guide
• 10-Minute Refresh audio
• 1/2 hour private phone consultation
• 60-day money back guarantee
• Free lifetime Runner's Yoga upgrades
• Technical support available by phone or by email
Lynn Titus from the site HealthReviewCenter.com says, “Runner's Yoga is a useful yoga course for runners who want to learn how to dramatically improve their strength, endurance, agility, and stamina. The course also instructs people how to calm and focus their mind at the same time. In addition, people will have 60 days to decide if they want to keep the Runner's Yoga course or get their money back.”
If people wish to view pros and cons from a full Runner's Yoga review, they could visit the website: http://healthreviewcenter.com/fitness/runners-yoga-book-review/.
If people want to know more details about the Runner's Yoga, they can directly access to the official site.
About Lynn Titus: Lynn Titus is an editor of the website HealthReviewCenter.com. In this website, Lynn Titus provides people with a collection of reviews about new yoga courses for runners and other athletes.
Hieu Nguyen, Vinamy.com, http://vinamy.com/, +84 987231987, [email protected]