HAUPPAUGE, N.Y., May 17, 2018 /PRNewswire-iReach/
LOOP-LOC, manufacturer of inground pool liners that services New Jersey, takes potential pool owners step-by-step through the process of constructing an in-ground pool.
Thinking about installing an inground pool, but unsure how the process works? For such a big investment, it is wise to partner with a pool installation professional. Here is a step-by-step guide to how the installation process works.
- Initial visit. The pool professional will visit the property to make some sketches to determine shape, size, and pool placement. Yard and soil conditions will be taken into consideration. Amenities and add-ons—such as spas, fountains, slides, and tanning ledges—will be presented.
- Pool layout meeting. The pool professional will come to the house to finalize the location and size of the pool and filter equipment.
- Pool excavation. The excavation crew arrives to dig the pool. They will need to have access to power and water. Pool owners should be available should any issues arise during this process.
- Pool wall assembly. The excavation crew will come to set up the steel wall panels. Then, they will level the pool and pour a concrete collar around the pool's perimeter. After that, they will pour the floor of both the shallow and deep ends.
- Plumbing installation. The plumbing crew will install the piping to the pool owner's specifications.
- Grading. The pool site will then be rough graded with existing fill. After this is complete, the electrician will begin electrical work.
- Pool bottom. The pool bottom will be constructed to finish off the sloped walls of the deep end.
- Vinyl liner. The vinyl liner will be installed. First, a foam pad is fitted around the wall perimeter and over the shallow end floor. This will give the pool a cushioned feel—while protecting the liner against any imperfections in the cement floor.
- Start up. Once the pool is filled to the middle of the skimmer, and all the filtration wiring is completed, the pool professional will provide the pool owner with instructions on pool care and maintenance.
About LOOP-LOC: There's only one company known for manufacturing safety pool covers strong and tough enough to support an elephant: the legendary LOOP-LOC. LOOP-LOC is a global leader in the pool industry with a 200,000-square-foot headquarters in Hauppauge, New York, and 300 employees. Through its network of dealers, the company has sold safety swimming pool covers on every continent on earth except Antarctica. LOOP-LOC now also manufactures a line of luxury in-ground pool liners—with more exclusive designer patterns than any other company—as well as the BABY-LOC removable fencing, a convenient, cost-effective additional layer of protection to help deter toddlers from gaining access to a swimming pool.
Media Contact: Katie Maroldi, fishbat Media, 855-347-4228, email@example.com
News distributed by PR Newswire iReach: https://ireach.prnewswire.com