San Francisco, CA (PRWEB) June 30, 2014 -- Sales Secret LLC, a San Francisco Magento Developer, is excited to offer e-commerce website vendors a reporting solution with 10 customizable report types that improves the functionality of native Magento reports and can be expanded with additional units.
To assist companies in achieving success in today’s fast-paced, competitive global marketplace, the Advanced Reports Magento extension is ready to be a preeminent reporting partner. Not only does this Magento extension allow proprietors to obtain more sales information than ever before, but it also assists in better conclusions being drawn about the status of an ecommerce business.
Magento Reports Extension Features & Benefits Include:
- The Advanced Reports Magento module allows reporting data to be displayed by: Day, Week, Month, Quarter, Year.
- The Advanced Reports extension contains numerous pre-defined “reporting period” ranges, including: Today, Yesterday, Last 7 days, Last week (Sunday-Saturday), Last business week (Monday-Friday), This month, Last month, Custom date range.
Customizable Reporting Aspects Include:
- order status
- orders selection by "Create at" or "Updated at"
- column view
Basic Advanced Reports offers other specialized options:
- “Bestsellers” report. This report displays information about the products customers most frequently purchased over a period of time. As an added benefit, the number of products can be limited
- "Sales by Hour" report. This type of report helps in the analysis of the hours purchases were made in a traditional or online store. Each hour is set to be reported separately; however, this default setting can be customized
- "Sales by Day of Week" report. Want to know how many sales were made on Tuesday versus Thursday? Advanced Reports can create a Week Day report for any week day
- "Sales by Product" report. It's easy to check the sales of any product for any period of time! Compare the sales of several products, all with the touch of a few buttons! Now with SKU instant search and detailed data selection by optional and masked SKU
- "Sales by Country" report. It helps to maintain sales reports by country, which is especially critical if operations are on a global level. With the extension software, it’s easy to view the items purchased during any period of time; the amount and total price of the products purchased; and an easy-to-read world map showing where purchases were made
- “Sales Report”. With this Advanced Reports unit, it’s simple to display the purchase date and time of products sold during a specified period. Filtering option allows clients to sort the data according to any value - SKU, product name, manufacturer, etc.
- “Sales” report. This report type is enhanced Magento Sales Report which allows the display of sales data on the chart and set up the pre-defined reporting period range.
- “Users Activity” report. This report allows observation of customers’ activities (e.g., new accounts and orders) for any period of time. The Users Activity chart is set up to reflect the reporting information visually.
- “Sales by Customer Group” report. This great feature gives the opportunity to see sales by groupings of customer types
"Through planning, efficient coding, relentless implementation, and data analysis, we have been changing the face of e-marketing", stated Robert Hadland, Sales Secret LLC representative. "Now with this Booking and Reservation extension for Magento, the game has been taken to an entirely different level."
Sales Secret offers their prospective customers six ways to ignite their sales:
- Segment marketing efforts
- Optimize for mobile engagement
- Build relationships with customers
- Localize whenever possible
- Act on analytics and available metrics
- Cultivate useful loyalty programs
Utilizing tools such as Magento e-commerce website development, custom Magento extension development, Magento Business Intelligence Dashboard integration, and Magento SEO services; Sales Secret has been serving their customers marketing and development needs to increase their sales and profitability.
For more information, visit http://www.salessecret.com/california/san-francisco-magento-developer.html or call 888 553-9113 to speak with a San Francisco (California) Magento Developer today.
Robert Hadland, Sales Secret LLC, http://www.salessecret.com, 888-553-9113, [email protected]